View Full Version : fs/ft mantec ca ar upper 10.5 stNdard a3 no bcg/ch 350 obo plus other parts

11-04-2011, 2:32 PM
- a standard A-side3 flattop upper with 5.56 barrel, 10.5 length, standard handgaurds and front sight post and flash supressor.asking 375 obo. THERE IS NO BCG OR CHARGING HANDLE
-have set of quad rail handgaurds and magpul with rail handgaurds asking 50 each.
-i have 38 and 357 rounds reloads aNd new , and brass maybe a few hundred rounds plus brass and extra asking 120$
for the lot.also have the reloading dies Nd some other stuff for. Reloader.
-DIGI m-16 carrying case five outside mag pouches asking 30 $
-rifle case betrayal black with one outside case 20$
-mountable surefire light w/infared lens about 3 I.cheap long with regular switch and pressure switch 100$
- green laser for rifle mounting very bright 200 m in day and 3500 m night pressure and regualer switch 100$
-also have usmc issued gear molley and alice. And boots cammies .sizes amPle ref med rev and 9.5 boots new Nd old issue Nd deserts.asking best offer
Please email trades would be for AR upper or Springfield xd barrels , or a nice project parts kit .and fair so $ up or down.
Please pm only if serious if u have questions that are not awnsered on this ost then I will respond if not I won.'t READ THE POST please. Nd thankyou calgunners for the privelidge to be on this forum and remember your four saFety rules before stepping foot on a range.