View Full Version : Rohm Twinmaster Tactical Training Rifle

11-02-2011, 4:52 PM
Guys, I'm testing the waters to see what type of interest there might be for this thing.

What I have is a Rohm Twinmaster Tactical Training Rifle I purchased from
www.airgunsofarizona.com (http://www.airgunsofarizona.com). I had the forearm, fake can, and quad rails custom built. It will come with the original barrel extension as well. The bipod is not included but will I include the Red Dot Scope in the deal. These airguns are highly precisioned, German made, pieces of art work that are of heirloom quality. They are primarily designed for high accuracy target shooting.

Here is the write up from the website:

Twinmaster are more commonly known for their pistol line of airguns, but the TCR takes the pistol concept into the realm of rifles! Built tough, to accept the included accessories like sliding butt stock, fore end handle, carry handle/sights and muzzle weight. This rifle uses the standard 12 gram CO2 cylinder and delivers about 60 shots per fill with velocities in the 500-600 fps range. This rapid fire rifle makes plinking and backyard sniping fun! The traditional Twinmaster rotary magazine design makes loading and firing easy, and the rugged German workmanship shows in both the finish and the function. Then, with little work, the rifle will convert back into a Trainer pistol by removing the accessories.

I bought the gun for $749, the custom work cost me another $300...well over $1,000 invested. I'll take $700 FIRM for the whole package minus the bipod. Comes with orginal box, manual and paperwork plus 3 8-Shot Rotary Mags. Also comes with OEM AR-15 Carry Handle as shown in factory photo.

Let me know what you guys think.

Call or text me at 818-439-2766

Thanks, Mo

11-02-2011, 5:01 PM
The Red Dot scope is included!!

11-03-2011, 4:14 PM