PDA

View Full Version : Optics and a range bag.

ddj8052
11-01-2011, 9:31 AM
Hello guys and gals,

I have some stuff from my closet, which I am looking to part with. I am posting from work, so I have no pictures, but I can add pictures as necessary. I will also be adding some items later this evening. All items are OBO and Shipped to CONUS. Payments through discreet paypal only. Items are located in Nipomo, CA. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Juan

-Leupold VX-II 3-9 x40mm with a Duplex Reticle and Butler Creek lens covers asking $225. Bought this scope a couple of years ago when building an open 3-gun rifle. I never used it in a match, as I never built an open shotgun. There are some marks on the body from the scope rings, but otherwise the scope is in perfect condition. Have original Box.

-C-more STS $200. Same story with this dot as with the leupold. Mounted and taken to the range a couple of times, but never used in a match. Dot is in perfect condition. I do have a Daniel defense offset rail mount, which the dot is currently mounted too. I will include it with the dot for and additional $25. Have Box for the STS.

-Shooters connection Ultra Tournament bag in Blue $60. This is the smaller version of SC’s famous range bag. I do not know if Chuck still sells these, but I bought it several years ago and found I like the full size bag better. I used it twice and it has been in my closet ever since.