PDA

View Full Version : I appear to be missing something....

PanzerAce
02-16-2007, 10:47 AM
I have a CMMG 20" medcon upper on the way direct from them (had some extras added to it, more info on it later), a Stag LPK and RRA buttstock from Tenpercent on the way.....but I dont have a monster man on the way. Please MM, for all our sakes, bug the company that is making them into getting them out faster :D

MonsterMan
02-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Please MM, for all our sakes, bug the company that is making them into getting them out faster :D

I understand your frustrations. Believe me. I was told this week. But now it seems to have now been bumped to next week.

I know they are in the works because I have seen the samples. And I like the samples very much. Its just getting them to get the darn things to me in a timely fashion that is killing me.

I went with this company because I liked the guy I was dealing with. He sounded like a straight up guy and I got a good vibe off him. He is also dealing with things that are out of his control, so it is not all up to him. Also, he was much cheaper than a lot of the bigger companies that could have probably done it much faster. But I didn't have the money to spend, so I had to go with what I could afford.

Basically, the grips are coming, just later than I had been told. I am now told that I should receive them later next week. The day I get them, I am sending them on to the stores to sell them. So you wont wait on me.

They are going to be great. You will be very happy with them. Everyone who bought the samples really likes them. And that is the sample, so the final product will be much better.

If I could get them here faster I would. It is torture for me to have them this close but not here.

Thanks for being patient.

MM

PanzerAce
02-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Cool. This way is actually probably better for my wallet as well, since Ill have to wait a little bit before I start getting ammo :D

chiefcrash
02-16-2007, 11:09 AM
you should demand a rebate

blacklisted
02-16-2007, 11:14 AM
I can't wait :D

gn3hz3ku1*
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
pickups still available? ;)

ur the only reason i spent money on a a2 stock that i didnt really need.

thanks MM