PDA

View Full Version : Zombies seriously??

chrisf
10-29-2011, 2:08 AM
I'm going to make this short. Do people really thing SHTF and zombies are going to come? I was watching a youtube video and this dude was collecting all these assault rifles and things for when the zombies come. Are people really serious or are they just playing and I haven't caught on?

5thgen4runner
10-29-2011, 2:29 AM
Yes it will happen.

Turo
10-29-2011, 2:30 AM
Zombies are real dude, haven't you seen the movies? They're based on real events in the future!

Jeepers
10-29-2011, 2:36 AM
http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/ ;)

Bert Gamble
10-29-2011, 2:53 AM
If you believe in Zombies, they will get you. If you don't, you shouldn't worry.

Actually, the term "Zombie" is used to refer to any bad guys who might try and kill, rape, rob, or otherwise injure you or yours.

I think most SHTF guys are not preparing for the type of Zombies that stagger around and eat brains.

Milsurps
10-29-2011, 3:02 AM
I'm going to make this short. Do people really thing SHTF and zombies are going to come? I was watching a youtube video and this dude was collecting all these assault rifles and things for when the zombies come. Are people really serious or are they just playing and I haven't caught on?

This ! ;)

Zombies = Euphemism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism)

Databyter
10-29-2011, 4:02 AM

Zombies are just either a fun sci fi fantasy to think about from a strategy or weaponry point of view, or a metaphor for a real life "SHTF" or "WROL" (which is "without rule of law") situation.
I like "WROL" because it hits the nail right on the head problem wise.

The WROL situations could be caused for reasons as easy as an extended power outage such as might be caused by a solar flare that we are due for, or as complicated as a situation like a gas or water shortage in an area due to attack or economy or politics that somehow effects the infrastructure from a services point of view. Also diseases etc.

They sound far out until they happen. As I mentioned a solar flare or an EMP would be devestating. Most forms of communication would be useless. Imagine not being able to pump gas, and the water turns off, and it's pitch dark, and this has occured over your entire State. No TV No radio unless it's run with emergency power and still works. No fast food no grocery stores.

How long will most people last before they go out to seek food and water that many people only have a day to day supply of. Our Power in So Cal was out for a little less than a full day and we had thousands stranded because they could not pump gas to get home. They had no water or food and were at the mercy of others for basic needs. Cell phones lasted a few hours and then went out. No 911, no friends or family. Nothing. And that was just a few hours.

The Zombie apocalypse is a euphemism for any situation that means you can't call 911 and would want to if you could.

The most important things aren't actually guns. Guns are for the unprepared that have to go compete with all the other unprepared as they raid the closed supermarket and try not to get raped or shot.
The most important things are Water and ways to filter it, food, shelter than you can hunker down in for a few weeks minimum, ways to produce electricity, radios, flashlights, batteries and a way to charge them, medicine etc.. After you have all that stuff and your dwelling place, or route of escape, then you need the gun for those pesky zombie problems that may arise.

It's not end of the world stuff. But rather acknowledging that there will be disruptions in normal services in the future in this Country for a variety of reasons that would degrade this thread to discuss.

h0use
10-29-2011, 5:12 AM
My grandfather worked at area 51. I have seen pics and other things that would make you truly wonder. From a person working there he does believe in a zombie virus. They have done tests on lab rats that have similar affects to a zombie. Just my 2 cents

Jonb.
10-29-2011, 6:52 AM
WROL example- LA riots business owners and regular citizens had to protect their store fronts and homes for an extended period of time. A more recent example would be the floods in New Orleans. So no maybe not "zombies" persay but I find the scenarios in my examples would be more difficult to deal with then some lumbering, half rotted, brainless zombies. The solution however is the same GET ARMED! Oh Yah and have some paracord handy!

smashycrashy
10-29-2011, 7:04 AM
The chick at the gun store where I was drosing my gun asked my why I was buying it (its a 1919), and I talked about what a history buff I was and how I was jazzed to own a piece of history. She seemed relieved, she explained most peoples response when she asks that question was that they were preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

My premise is that the likelihood of all the SHTF scenarios people are premising are close enough to zero that it really doesn't matter that the zombie SHTF scenario probabality is zero.

puropuro
10-29-2011, 8:16 AM
Zombies are just either a fun sci fi fantasy to think about from a strategy or weaponry point of view, or a metaphor for a real life "SHTF" or "WROL" (which is "without rule of law") situation.
I like "WROL" because it hits the nail right on the head problem wise.

The WROL situations could be caused for reasons as easy as an extended power outage such as might be caused by a solar flare that we are due for, or as complicated as a situation like a gas or water shortage in an area due to attack or economy or politics that somehow effects the infrastructure from a services point of view. Also diseases etc.

They sound far out until they happen. As I mentioned a solar flare or an EMP would be devestating. Most forms of communication would be useless. Imagine not being able to pump gas, and the water turns off, and it's pitch dark, and this has occured over your entire State. No TV No radio unless it's run with emergency power and still works. No fast food no grocery stores.

How long will most people last before they go out to seek food and water that many people only have a day to day supply of. Our Power in So Cal was out for a little less than a full day and we had thousands stranded because they could not pump gas to get home. They had no water or food and were at the mercy of others for basic needs. Cell phones lasted a few hours and then went out. No 911, no friends or family. Nothing. And that was just a few hours.

The Zombie apocalypse is a euphemism for any situation that means you can't call 911 and would want to if you could.

The most important things aren't actually guns. Guns are for the unprepared that have to go compete with all the other unprepared as they raid the closed supermarket and try not to get raped or shot.
The most important things are Water and ways to filter it, food, shelter than you can hunker down in for a few weeks minimum, ways to produce electricity, radios, flashlights, batteries and a way to charge them, medicine etc.. After you have all that stuff and your dwelling place, or route of escape, then you need the gun for those pesky zombie problems that may arise.

It's not end of the world stuff. But rather acknowledging that there will be disruptions in normal services in the future in this Country for a variety of reasons that would degrade this thread to discuss.

Very well said!

ocmsrzr
10-29-2011, 8:22 AM
Zombie Lover.

lawhite92
10-29-2011, 9:02 AM
Euphemism. If we prepare for zombies, natural disasters or anything else at might happen is manageable.

battleship
10-29-2011, 9:05 AM
There real, i have one locked in my basement.

GrizzlyGuy
10-29-2011, 9:12 AM
No not seriously. Bert, Databyter and lawhite are correct. For example, this is from the Zombie Squad FAQ (http://zombiehunters.org/faq.php):

Q: What is Zombie Squad?

A: Zombie Squad is disaster preparation community.

We focus our efforts towards promoting the importance of emergency preparation awareness and working with local communities around the globe to teach them what is needed to survive whatever crisis may come along like natural disasters or man made disasters.

Our mission is to make sure you are prepared for any crisis situation that might come along in your daily life which may include your home being invaded by the undead menace.

Zombie Squad also supports other local and international disaster relief organizations/charities. Check out our events page for the latest charity event we have coming up.

Q: Do you really think Zombies are real or is this some sort of zombie movie fan site?

A: Zombie Squad realizes that it is quite possible for someone to live their entire lives without encountering the undead nuisance. However, we hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.

Zombie Squad is very serious about promoting public awareness of the need for survival preparation and contingency planning.

One of the basic philosophies of prepping is what I underlined above.

MARLANDO
10-29-2011, 9:16 AM
Zombies are people that are left here on earth after the Rapture !;)

chris
10-29-2011, 10:40 AM

don't ruin the dream of the Zombie Apocolypse.

toby
10-29-2011, 11:00 AM
.....:willy_nilly:....this is all you need to know?

Databyter
10-29-2011, 12:41 PM
The chick at the gun store where I was drosing my gun asked my why I was buying it (its a 1919), and I talked about what a history buff I was and how I was jazzed to own a piece of history. She seemed relieved, she explained most peoples response when she asks that question was that they were preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

My premise is that the likelihood of all the SHTF scenarios people are premising are close enough to zero that it really doesn't matter that the zombie SHTF scenario probabality is zero.

Bookmark it. You will be proved wrong fairly soon. I'm not talking about armageddon, but large chunks of the country will have intermittant WROL situations. The Gov. knows it and is doing what they can to prepare for it. It's time to pay the bill, and the delays are wearing thin.

Databyter
10-29-2011, 12:47 PM
By the way. All this stuff we do now used to be covered by the Boy Scout motto.

Man how things have changed.

Now the metrosexual yuppie motto is "Man you're a douch, that's so lame, just let the police handle it dood, If the Grocery stores and the Fast food stop working just go to a hotel and order room service".

JaeFern
10-29-2011, 12:50 PM
They're real, theres video games with zombies from world war II...they have to be real...

-Jae from my Photon 4G

pc_load_letter
10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
In terms of "zombies", I truly believe that a virus or disease could come about, ala the black plague, and render people into a state of "living dead". Another scenario could be a nuclear accident\explosion that renders people into a sort of modern day mutant. It wasn't that long ago that people were isolating people with leprosy. Imagine the fear mongering that could happen today?

But as far as the dead coming to life, not until judgement day.

Regal Eagle
10-29-2011, 12:57 PM
The "Occupy Wall Street" and other "Occupy movements are classified as zombies. They are mindless hordes who don't know exactly why they are there or what they are doing. They don't toil or produce anything. They just want to take whatever they can get from the living who have toiled and produced, just like the various levels of government.

thomasesmith3
10-29-2011, 1:29 PM
I had heard a couple years back that the Zombie metaphor was created when comparing the mindset of people after a SHTF event.
Examples:
Zombies are mindless, can't think for themselves, driven by hunger, they keep coming, don't sleep so they attack at anytime of the day, often move together in gangs, etc...
My guess is that some people take it too far and watch too many movies and conspiracy theory shows.

mindwip
10-29-2011, 2:11 PM
Of course there real. There population is just kept under control at this time.

Shellshocker66
10-29-2011, 2:42 PM
I was out shooting at the range a few weeks back and was shooting next to a great old timer who had his nice older guns all lined up and shooting... I pull out my AR15 and Saiga and all the magazines and he looks over and says "Holy hell are you preparing for war"? I calmly replied "I'm preparing for Zombies because the CDC told me to"... Poor guy took me seriously and shook his head and went back to shooting.

But seriously I'm not worried about zombies, I'm more worried about pissed off rioters if we ever have a serious natural emergency in my area or state. Zombies are great for reading material, movies, and spooky holidays!

jonnyt16
10-29-2011, 2:44 PM
Bob Hope said it best...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV1VYFdxgrE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV1VYFdxgrE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Librarian
10-29-2011, 3:00 PM
There real, i have one locked in my basement.

Did you check this morning?

pzfaust
10-29-2011, 3:02 PM
[QUOTE] Bob Hope said it best...

:rofl: Thanks, that made my day!

10-29-2011, 3:29 PM
They are out there..... better to have and not need then need and not have.... to some extent lol

Uriah02
10-29-2011, 3:40 PM
For some of the more serious people, zombie = euphemism
For people who play too much COD, zombie = zombie

Due to the mixture of "fun" zombie humor many people associated with preppers/TEOTWAKI side of the house can more freely discuss their plans/options with less worries as it can always be shrugged off as a joke.

Ak714
10-29-2011, 4:44 PM
Shooting zombies is alot safer then shooting looters and rioters...they might shoot back

ocmsrzr
10-29-2011, 4:47 PM
You might not believe us but would you believe the CDC?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/ocmsrzr/IMAG0149.jpg

USAF//JDM
10-29-2011, 5:10 PM
Man, now I'm thinking about zombies with guns...

Armed zombies, just another excuse to buy more guns as far as I'm concerned :D

smashycrashy
10-29-2011, 5:31 PM
Bookmark it. You will be proved wrong fairly soon. I'm not talking about armageddon, but large chunks of the country will have intermittant WROL situations. The Gov. knows it and is doing what they can to prepare for it. It's time to pay the bill, and the delays are wearing thin.

Meh, I think the people prepping for longer than 2 weeks of WROL are wasting a lot of time and resources, EMP, Chinese invasion, Obama invasion, Contagion outbreak, whatever, those are the type of scenarios that probabilities are so close to zero that comparitively, preparing for a zombie outbreak isn't silly as its almost as likely.

Just my .02

thrasherfox
10-29-2011, 5:41 PM
Well, I am not really a "zombie" type of person. really not sweating it. But from a biblical perspective and a scientific perspective I dont think it is impossible.

Biblical passage:

Zechariah 14:12

12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day people will be stricken by the LORD with great panic. They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another. 14 Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah+14&version=NIV

Then from a scientific point of view:

The below link is just the first link that came up when I searched for Zombie Bugs. I had heard about them a few years ago. There are fungi and actually parasites that can infect a host and take over its brain and control it. right now it seems to have only been found in insects. But since something like this does exist I could see something evolving to be able to affect larger animals including possibly humans. Especially if human scientist get involved and try screwing around with this type of fungi.

I mean what if you took a military soldier and were able to control his brain to the point where the body could take a great amount of damage and the soldier could stay in the fight? I could see scientist trying to experiment with fungi in this capacity.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/pictures/110303-zombie-ants-fungus-new-species-fungi-bugs-science-brazil/

So if you take biblical references and then also look at current medical proof of lower lifeforms being controlled by fungi and other parasites, I would never say it is not impossible to see dead people walking around.

I don't think it will happen, but then again there is a basis for it being possible

thrasherfox
10-29-2011, 5:53 PM
Forgot to mention, if you just do a google search for like "zombie insects" or Zombie bug" or "Zombie Spiders" if I remember right it will bring up a bunch of differant stuff. the fungi is something new I didnt know about, I had heard about a parasite that usually infects spiders brains if I remember right and controls spiders.

I am going out to dinner right now so dont have time to google it. But there are "zombie" living creatures on this planet right now. Just none in the human form..... yet... muah ha ha!!!!

CessnaDriver
10-29-2011, 5:56 PM
Zombies are real dude, haven't you seen the movies? They're based on real events in the future!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/CessnaDriver/criswell.jpg

"Future events such as these will affect you in the future."

thenodnarb
10-29-2011, 6:08 PM
umm, no. Like someone else said, its a euphemism. There are some boffins around that suggest that "real" zombies, in some form, are possible. The most realistic representation of zombies I believe are shown in the movie "the road." Essentially they are people turned cannibals.
IMO, it will never happen. However, the euphemistic zombie, which is the horde of unprepared people attacking those who still have something they want(food water or whatever) is possible in a worst case scenario.
Bob hope did say it best!

Who Cares
10-29-2011, 6:28 PM
Undead? Corporations are undead. Chew on that a bit... Recognized under the law, pay taxes, and never die.

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
10-29-2011, 6:32 PM
:lurk5:

Databyter
10-29-2011, 8:11 PM
Bob Hope said it best...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV1VYFdxgrE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV1VYFdxgrE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Perfect. I'm going to use this with your permission.

It's too big to fail.

Databyter
10-29-2011, 8:17 PM
Meh, I think the people prepping for longer than 2 weeks of WROL are wasting a lot of time and resources, EMP, Chinese invasion, Obama invasion, Contagion outbreak, whatever, those are the type of scenarios that probabilities are so close to zero that comparitively, preparing for a zombie outbreak isn't silly as its almost as likely.

Just my .02

How about something simple like a fuel shortage caused by governmental stupidity. Eventually even something as simple as that can blossom into large areas of WROL. People do not realize how dependant they are on the conceirge services and how delicate the infrastructure really is.

As far as one of them that I mentioned, a solar flare. They have happened in the past and they will again and we are way past due. The effect is similar to an EMP. Our entire transmission system would be compromised and it would take a long time to get it back up. It's not just the wiring or the transformers, it's the controllers and automatic switching stuff.

What about all the people on unemployment (including myself) and welfare and other forms of aid. What happens when the governments policy of making money out of thin air no longer is worth enough to pay for those social services. Do you think those people will say Oh well, time to start taking care of myself I guess. Do you think somebody who hasn't worked most of their life if at all is NOT going to turn into a Zombie if the happy meals stopped being delivered? Liberals have formed an entitlement ideology to justify and buy their power. Do you think those millions of "entitled" people will just remain calm and civil when the spigot turns off?

We are out of money folks. They are going to get a cost of living cut eventually just like the rest of us. It isn't politics. It's math.

Even if we don't have rioting in the streets in some parts of the Country over the economy (and we will) there are many other reasons to be prepared that are not "paranoid" But do as you wish.

I would just ask you. How hard is it to store 4 or 5, 5 gallon bottles of water in your garage. Just do it.

And it sounds like you might already since you limited your comments to those who prepare beyond a few weeks. Believe me a few weeks is way above average and there is no real gain in preparing beyond a few months except perhaps certain things like ammo that might be difficult or even illegal to get.

Stormfeather
10-30-2011, 2:32 PM
Actually, the term "Zombie" is used to refer to any bad guys who might try and kill, rape, rob, or otherwise injure you or yours.

I think most SHTF guys are not preparing for the type of Zombies that stagger around and eat brains.

This pretty well breaks it down for you. "Zombie" basically breaks down to the type of person who would try to do you harm, not the actual zombie themselves.
Unless im totally oblivious, then no, there wont be any zombies, but there may be folks who are willing to try and kill me and my family. . . which means I will treat them as I would a zombie.

holasrmateo
10-30-2011, 2:45 PM
Bob Hope said it best...

I lawled. I was expecting communists to come out of his mouth but nope.

JTecalo
10-30-2011, 3:23 PM
if they were real.. half the politicians would be trying to tax them and the other half would be going after their votes.

nyj09
10-30-2011, 4:07 PM

Why is it a problem? You'd have a lot more in common with a "zombie SHTF guy" than a lot of other people...

At least they're not lobbying to further empower the American Tyranny Force...

...you just haven't caught on yet ;)

scarville
10-30-2011, 4:32 PM
If you don't have enough to worry about then go ahead and worry about the Zombie Apocalypse.

Oceanbob
10-30-2011, 4:43 PM
I am assuming you haven't met my mother-in-law.

Timmay
10-30-2011, 5:00 PM
Other than killing zombies while playing Black Ops I have no idea and as such cannot deny the possibility of anything. Most scientists of the past ages heads would explode if they knew what we can do today in the medical and computing worlds of our modern day. To my friends and myself it is code for any WROL/SHTF/Armageddon type situation. In the end you must survive and kill anything that threatens your Life or your stash of Twinkies.

Steve1968LS2
10-30-2011, 8:12 PM
The zombie deal is like an analogy..

"if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

:)

Saym14
10-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Euphemism. If we prepare for zombies, natural disasters or anything else at might happen is manageable.

^ this

the86d
10-31-2011, 1:25 PM
If you are prepared for Zombies, everything else is child's play...

Bob Hope was AWESOME, I saw that one a few days ago!

Paltik
10-31-2011, 5:15 PM
Do people really think SHTF . . . [is] going to come?

They do come.

The Los Angeles riots, 1992 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots). The police abandoned entire communities. Some organized their own armed security teams. Some open gunfights were even televised (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ).

England riots, 2011 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots). Again, entire neighborhoods were abandoned by police.

I think of modern terrorists conflicts in Spain, Ireland, Russia, and genocidal conflicts in Rwanda and Serbia. Peoples that have lived in peace and safety for many years can wake up one morning and find civilization has broken down, at least for them.

Do I think it WILL happen to me? No. Have I taken any measures just in case? Yep. Is it fun to think about contingencies, gather resources, practice shooting guns, etc.? For a lot of people, sure.

cineski
10-31-2011, 5:18 PM
Once our over-medicated over purelled butts let our immunity slide and a really bad super bug evolves, zombies might just be a reality.

h0use
10-31-2011, 6:00 PM
goverment knows about zombes. ever here about the 1% plan?

stix213
10-31-2011, 6:41 PM

Don't be so literal. "Zombies" are a euphemism. If the economy and rule of law ever collapsed, and the people of [local craphole neighborhood] come by your way to rob/rape/steal/murder, you'll understand the reference.

thunderbolt
10-31-2011, 6:54 PM
If zombie is code for rioters/looter then isn't it better to be a zombie since zombies don't eat other zombies? So when the roving bands of tire clad marauders show up, give me Goodyear shoulder pads and watch me say "brrraaaaiiiinnnnnnsssss...

You ask "Seriously... zombies?" and I say "seriously... Zombies."

JoeJinKY
10-31-2011, 7:06 PM

Just my .02

I'll bet you would have told Noah that he was making too much out of the rain.

thenodnarb
10-31-2011, 8:10 PM
I'll bet you would have told Noah that he was making too much out of the rain.

everyone on the planet thought he was making too much out of the rain, except 7 others, and that was his own family.

bill_k_lopez
10-31-2011, 9:07 PM
Wait - you guys are saying zombies? All this time I thought it was vampires, and I've been buying wooden stakes and garlic...

thrasherfox
10-31-2011, 9:37 PM
Wait - you guys are saying zombies? All this time I thought it was vampires, and I've been buying wooden stakes and garlic...

oooops!! hate when that happens!!!

pzfaust
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM
goverment knows about zombes. ever here about the 1% plan?

Nope. What is it? :confused:

Stormfeather
11-10-2011, 2:29 AM
Nope. What is it? :confused:

Im digging that signature of yours! :thumbsup:

JoeJinKY
11-10-2011, 7:25 AM

Now all you need is a metal grid, some french bread and a little marinara sauce!

r3dn3ck
11-10-2011, 8:41 AM
databyter: gunna have to quote that. It's the single most lucid and logical explanation for being prepared (even a little) I've ever seen.

<robot voice>
Would you like to be a prepper too?
</robot voice>

jmsenk
11-10-2011, 1:36 PM
I have used the "Ya know, for when the Zombies come" line more than once... but really only in like minded company (just like randomly asking a DB "What color is the boathouse at Hereford?") And a lot of the time it is easier to explain things away, or leave them beleiving you arn't being serious, than it is to go through your list of possible scenarios... especially when dealing with most of the sheep here in Cali.

Mexican Musashi
11-10-2011, 5:50 PM

Oh no, this is serious. I have been training for its inevitability.

http://youtu.be/ScH_BtrCZuk

bsg
11-10-2011, 9:42 PM
be zombie prepared.

wjc
11-11-2011, 4:26 PM

FeuerFrei
11-11-2011, 4:42 PM
Zombies are real!
They are very easy to make too. 1/5 of whiskey and 2 sixers of beer.
Usually takes the subject about 2 hours to consume the formula but, the results are indeed gratifying.

Paltik
11-11-2011, 4:43 PM
1/5 of whiskey and 2 sixers of beer.

Wait...I thought that was the formula for making a zombie HUNTER...?

SMOKEYMOUNTAIN
11-11-2011, 5:09 PM
this thread is hilarious

ElvenSoul
11-11-2011, 6:27 PM
Zombie Ants

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-05-09/news/29544237_1_ants-researchers-fungus

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/aug/18/zombie-carpenter-ant-fungus

AdidasCJ
11-12-2011, 8:10 AM
For the most part i use the term when Zombies come refers to when Sh*t really hits the fan, im ready for it.... Not that we gonna have people return from the dead. But what about those effected during nuke fall out... they will be zombies... and will have to be delf with accordingly.

h0use
11-12-2011, 8:22 AM
Hornady made ammo for zombies! How do you think they tested it!?
Lol

Zues
11-12-2011, 6:12 PM
Boy Scout motto is (Be Prepared) that means for anything because anything can happen. Just be Prepared. Id rather have the stuff and have nothing happen than have it happen and have nothing.

Mr.Hipp
11-12-2011, 6:48 PM
Google image search: "faces of meth"
Zombies are real. If you need proof, It's a Google search away.

TreadonmenoT
11-15-2011, 3:05 AM
theyz real

CrossedRifles
11-15-2011, 3:13 AM
ya dey reel.

i saw wun on the corner of pine and 5th, eating some white stuff and rubbing his arm all weerd. wunder wat kind of brainz he 8.

In before someone comments that I'm an illiterate ****.

smle-man
11-15-2011, 9:06 PM
Heard on "The Walking Dead" tonight after yet another debacle by the misfit group: "I don't know how you all have survived this long". Don't be like this misfit group; be prepared and be smart.

thenodnarb
11-16-2011, 8:49 PM
Zombies are possible. The latest Drudge: Dawn of the zuccottis (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/city_braces_for_tens_march_thousands_7UVPq9xNvwwl8 5gXSbqy5M)
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/c16FYvL5RhyNAd7YBQeuUA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zMzM7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/3c7e32a4af2e9219fe0e6a706700d233.jpg

penciljockey
11-16-2011, 8:59 PM
Undead? Corporations are undead. Chew on that a bit... Recognized under the law, pay taxes, and never die.

Brilliant!