PDA

View Full Version : I found the best deal on Stag Lowers!

mAdbRaIn
02-16-2007, 8:03 AM
Jtacsupply.com is selling Stag Lowers for only $105 or 3 or more for $100 each. They have a flat shipping rate of $5. They will ship to Kali. This is the best deal I have found yet and I wanted to share the information with you all.

Geoffkoop
02-16-2007, 8:16 AM
Jtacsupply.com is selling Stag Lowers for only $105 or 3 or more for $100 each. They have a flat shipping rate of $5. They will ship to Kali. This is the best deal I have found yet and I wanted to share the information with you all.

Go to Lanworld Inc. http://www.lanworldinc.com/Lowers.htm

I think they are $99 bucks and the guy Chris is super cool and very responsive with customer service.
I have 2 on the way.:D

Cbieling
02-16-2007, 8:22 AM
That is right GeoffKopp,

I do sell Stag's for 99.50 right now. Sometimes I have sales for even cheaper.

Yours should be with me today and off to your FFL. Weather in the East slowed some shipping down.

Thanks again,
Chris

DRM6000
02-16-2007, 8:53 AM
i bought one from chris when they were on special for less than $99 and he even shipped it on his dime. can't beat that! :D

indetrucks
02-16-2007, 9:24 AM
That is right GeoffKopp,
Thanks again,
Chris

^^ I agree, Chris is easy to deal with and a great help in finding what you need.

mAdbRaIn
02-16-2007, 9:28 AM
Would you happen to know the number for Lanworld? I can't seem to find it on their website. Do they have an FFL here in San Diego, CA?

Fjold
02-16-2007, 9:30 AM
I got one a couple of months ago from JTac for $95 and free shipping on special

Now days I'd go with Chris because he supports us here in California.

mAdbRaIn
02-16-2007, 9:31 AM
Oh yea! One more question for Chris at Lanworld. Would you happen to be getting any Rock River Arms lowers in the near future? I'm interested in purchasing about 5 of them if you should have them in stock. I just like collecting lowers. I don't really build them.

indetrucks
02-16-2007, 9:35 AM
Would you happen to know the number for Lanworld? I can't seem to find it on their website. Do they have an FFL here in San Diego, CA?

Phone #:801-865-8550

psssniper
02-16-2007, 9:35 AM
In San Diego I use Royal Loan, it's a pawn shop but they do OLL transfers. Ken and Doc are very good people to deal with. http://www.royalloan.net/

JOEKILLA
02-16-2007, 9:39 AM
That is right GeoffKopp,

Yours should be with me today and off to your FFL. Weather in the East slowed some shipping down.

Thanks again,
Chris

Would you happen to have some good deals on a Stag 6.8 upper?

Thanks,

JOE

thmpr
02-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Joe,
Please check his website...he has the 6.8 uppers available...

:D

Bryan
02-16-2007, 2:11 PM
Check out this guy on Gun Broker (http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=65663982)
I know that the auction has ended, but we don't care about that. I waited 7 weeks for jtac and wouldn't you know it, he got his lowers the day after I cancelled :mad:

But in the end it turned out ok because the guy that I pointed you to on Gun Broker sold me 4 stag lowers for $92.50 each, delivered ;)

grammaton76
02-16-2007, 2:20 PM
Personally, I drive all the way up to Riverside for my transfers. Don't get me wrong, I like the guys at Royal, but you can't beat the DROS prices at BSP, and shooting the breeze with Chris and Bryan(sp?) is worth the drive on its own.

Bryan
02-16-2007, 2:26 PM
Me and a buddy just got back from Bright Spot, that's where my lowers are going.
$70.00 bucks to dros 2 lowers and I got to play the new H&K that they have ;-)

Cbieling
02-16-2007, 2:53 PM
Hey guys,

I can get RRA lowers but the wait is like 90 - 120 for shipping....

Stag is less then a week....

Thanks,
Chris

mAdbRaIn
02-16-2007, 3:40 PM
Hey Chris,
We spoke earlier about the Rock River Arms Lowers and about my FFL here in San Diego: (GUSSLER'S). I'll be purchasing around 2 to 5 RRA lowers from you in the near future. I just need to save a little cash first. Are they $125 shipped or is shipping an additional cost? I spoke to a couple of my friends in regards to your prices and referred them to you already. You have hands down the best prices! You'll be getting a lot of business here in San Diego soon.

grammaton76
02-16-2007, 3:55 PM
Ya know, this is looking to me a lot like shilling. BTW: If you're in San Diego, why does your location in your profile say Guam?

Actually, looking at the bold print and such, I'm pretty sure that this is shilling outside of the sales board.

Turbinator - Ok, locked by Gram's request.

mAdbRaIn
02-16-2007, 4:09 PM
I always like to represent Guam even though I don't live there anymore. I'm a proud Island boy and will always represent my roots. I currently reside in Chula Vista but I don't live here. I'm just here temporarily unitl I move back. I'll never be a San Diegian or Californian.