PDA

View Full Version : Kearny Mesa Re-Grand Opening Sale

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-27-2011, 1:45 PM
The remodel/expansion is done!
The Kearny Mesa Re-Grand Opening Sale Begins Tomorrow!

These prices and deals good at Kearny Mesa ONLY!!!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS (http://www.turners.com/weekly/kmgo_2011-10-28.html)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/KMGO-graphic.gif

nick
10-27-2011, 8:43 PM
Pretty good prices on the Bushmaster Predator uppers. Any chance to get that price when one's not in San Diego? I'm in L.A.

Ed_Hazard
10-27-2011, 8:46 PM
Killer price on that Colt as well, and the G17RTF2.

pdude
10-28-2011, 7:56 AM
Nice price on the M&P Sport. Probably lowest I've seen in the area. Too bad it's only in the SD location.

Do any of the LWRC rifles ever go on sale?

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-28-2011, 8:03 AM
Pretty good prices on the Bushmaster Predator uppers. Any chance to get that price when one's not in San Diego? I'm in L.A.

These deals are for San Diego only; we have some things like this planned for other stores down the road.

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-28-2011, 8:07 AM
Nice price on the M&P Sport. Probably lowest I've seen in the area. Too bad it's only in the SD location.

Do any of the LWRC rifles ever go on sale?

LWRC's do go on ad from time to time. PM us with which model you're looking for.

SoCal326
10-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Any word on what the give-away was?

pdude
10-28-2011, 1:05 PM
LWRC's do go on ad from time to time. PM us with which model you're looking for.

Will do! Thanks.

Steve1968LS2
10-28-2011, 4:25 PM
Is the sale all weekend? Might go there tomorrow :)

CessnaDriver
10-28-2011, 4:32 PM
Grabbed some ammo on the way home.

Sales prices can make it worthwhile over mail order.

stitchnicklas
10-28-2011, 5:47 PM
turners is definitely taking their brand , customer service and product,to a new level this year.

good job

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-28-2011, 6:20 PM
Any word on what the give-away was?

We're giving away a small tactical flashlight.

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-28-2011, 6:45 PM
Is the sale all weekend? Might go there tomorrow :)

The sale is good for one week but some limited quantity items may run out before then. You may want to call ahead if you're a making a drive.

dougolupski
10-28-2011, 8:27 PM
I hate you guys so much right now! Grand open one in Ventura please I will drive from Santa Barbara. URGHHHH I hate you guys so much. :)

LBDamned
11-01-2011, 6:32 PM
I happened to be in San Diego today on business... stopped buy Kearney Mesa store (of course had to pick up a couple sale items :43:)

I really like the layout of this store... much more open and seemingly organized than the others I frequent... I say "seemingly" because it's not really any better organized, it's just easier to navigate around the store, doesn't seem like walking through a maze like the others - it gives the "feel" of less clutter and better organized... kinda hard to explain I guess...

Bikertrash
01-11-2012, 6:14 AM
I swore I would never go back in there after having a bad experience about a year ago. My wife and I stopped in after going shopping on base. The new store layout is nice. Much more open and organized. I really like it. Since my wife was with me, in a gun store, this gave me a free pass to buy something. The selection of guns was fantastic. After standing at the counter for a while trying to get someones attention we finally gave up and left. The wife will only hang out in a gun store for so long.