PDA

View Full Version : Calguns Member's Only Special- 10-28-2011

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-27-2011, 9:57 AM
With all of the EBR's going out the door, we're going back to 5.56 ammo this week with two offerings-.

HPR Match Grade Ammo (50 rds) and Lake City SS109 (420 rd Ammo Can).

No Limits!

Start Date- Fri- October 28th
End Date- Thu- November 3rd

Calguns.net members only; coupon must be presented at time of sale.
Click on the link for the coupon.

Calguns.net Member's Only Special 10-28-2011 (http://www.turners.com/calguns/calgunspromo_2011-10-28.html)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/calguns-promo_2011-10-28.gif

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Here is some info about HPR Ammo from their website:

HPR Ammunition (High Precision Range) is 100% American Made. All components, including brass, primers, powder, and projectiles are Made in the USA. All assembly, personal inspection, and hand packaging is performed by US Citizens in Payson, Arizona. Even the paper that the box is printed on is milled in the United States. Our packaging is just a small example of our dedication to quality, innovation, efficiency, environmental responsibility, and attention to detail...

Click here for more: About HPR Ammo (http://hprammo.com/about/)

LBDamned
10-27-2011, 5:04 PM
luv the weekly specials - and while I'll probably pick up some of this ammo, it seems that the deals aren't as good lately as they were initially... in fact, initially the CGN Members deals were better than the Off the Hook Specials (email sales) - but lately not so much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely appreciative of the deals we are getting - (and thank you Bill/Turners)... just posting my observation :)

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-27-2011, 6:38 PM
luv the weekly specials - and while I'll probably pick up some of this ammo, it seems that the deals aren't as good lately as they were initially... in fact, initially the CGN Members deals were better than the Off the Hook Specials (email sales) - but lately not so much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely appreciative of the deals we are getting - (and thank you Bill/Turners)... just posting my observation :)

The level of "wow" factor in any of our ads- weekly, 'hook, CGN or flyer- will depend on a few factors- hot buys, product we want to move quickly, availability of product relative to the type of ad, length of ad, etc.

For example we think next's weeks CGN special is really smokin' unless you don't shoot .45 ACP or need HD loads. But it was a one-shot opportunity- wish we could find those for every week.

Weds 'hook specials will always be crazy because it's a one day ad and it's usually stuff we might be moving out of or things that we want to reduce inventory on.

Sometimes CGN specials will just give members a shot at an item at a discount before everyone else does (like the hot new Colts). Or in the case of HPR ammo we'll offer a discount to CGN members but we have no plans to ever put this ammo on ad elsewhere since it's a smokin' price for match ammo in a 50 rd pack.

As always no offense taken (even from you, Mike :p) an any feedback; we'll keep changing things up and looking for cool opportunities for hot buys.

ElvenSoul
10-27-2011, 6:52 PM
CRACK!

LBDamned
10-27-2011, 8:20 PM
Thanks for your feedback Bill - as always, you're interaction on the forum is greatly appreciated! I think your involvement here is a real value (for us and Turners)... the explanations to our questions, concerns and observations sends a message that you guys care about customer satisfaction...

BTW, I happen to need some more .45 HD ammo (bedside gun) - so I look forward to your "really smokin' special" next week:)

santamonica9
10-27-2011, 9:25 PM
thank you turners for another awsome deal - I know it has to rotate around to whatever you guys get deals on and extend that special to us Calguners & its really awsome!!! i look forward to these deals every week. thank you thank you thank you. please hook me up with some more guns too....say a 357 magnum revolver pretty please :D

brptrailrider
10-28-2011, 6:38 AM
Is the Lake City ammo steel core?

DannyInSoCal
10-28-2011, 6:45 AM
A special deal on HP .45ACP....

I'll Take It...!!!!!

hardrivr
10-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Yea I for one totally appreciate your weekly deals, and all your help!

Thanks,

ElvenSoul
10-28-2011, 3:41 PM
Thanks for the Special Offers for Calgunners!

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-28-2011, 6:54 PM

Thanks to CGN members for the feedback and support; we appreciate it!

conanobrennan
10-28-2011, 7:00 PM
For example we think next's weeks CGN special is really smokin' unless you don't shoot .45 ACP or need HD loads. But it was a one-shot opportunity- wish we could find those for every week.

:drool5: i cannot wait!

LBDamned
10-28-2011, 7:05 PM

BTW, I happen to need some more .45 HD ammo (bedside gun) - so I look forward to your "really smokin' special" next week:)

A special deal on HP .45ACP....

I'll Take It...!!!!!
:drool5: i cannot wait!

Would it happen to be sumthin' like this - but maybe for $13.98? :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/OCG35/Guns/recent%20bought/untitled-1.gif

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-31-2011, 10:53 AM
Would it happen to be sumthin' like this - but maybe for $13.98? :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/OCG35/Guns/recent%20bought/untitled-1.gif

Close, but no ...

Roots
10-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the deal; picked up a can of 5.56 over the weekend!

LBDamned
10-31-2011, 7:06 PM
Close, but no ...

okay... $14.04 :D

Nitrostix
11-01-2011, 5:13 AM
For Mini-14 Target model owners, do not use 5.56, the Target model is chambered for .223 only.
JC

AKSOG
11-03-2011, 11:56 AM

+1 Thanks!