AR-15 Complete M4 Barrel Assemblies
$355.00 Each! (plus shipping)

Use Coupon Code AVS546 to order.

These M4 Barrel Assemblies include:
16' M4 Chrome Moly Barrel
Barrel has 1x9 twist & is 5.56mm
Includes bolt and carrier assembly and charging handle
T-Marked flat top upper

Comes completely assembled, headspaced and test fired.

Click the link below to order:
http://www.del-ton.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=dt1009&Click=4212

This is one of the lowest cost upper I've found

Regard

chino

(not associated with Del-ton, I've purchased from them in the pass and the service was acceptable)

stevied
02-14-2007, 8:29 PM
Screw delton. they took months to get me my upper. they will never get my business ever again

Biff...
02-14-2007, 9:27 PM
Just bought the same upper, placed the order on monday and shipped today. Pretty fast shipping for my first order with them.

m1aowner
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Got the same email. Good deal if your looking for nothing fancy. I would've picked one up if I had the extra cash.

Heavy_Grinder
02-15-2007, 3:05 AM
Greetings I received an email from Del-ton.com:

AR-15 Complete M4 Barrel Assemblies
$355.00 Each! (plus shipping)

Use Coupon Code AVS546 to order.

These M4 Barrel Assemblies include:
16' M4 Chrome Moly Barrel
Barrel has 1x9 twist & is 5.56mm
Includes bolt and carrier assembly and charging handle
T-Marked flat top upper

Comes completely assembled, headspaced and test fired.

Click the link below to order:
http://www.del-ton.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=dt1009&Click=4212

This is one of the lowest cost upper I've found

Regard

chino

(not associated with Del-ton, I've purchased from them in the pass and the service was acceptable)

might as well spend the extra money and buy a better upper. No chrome lining on that one

C9X19
02-15-2007, 6:46 AM
might as well spend the extra money and buy a better upper. No chrome lining on that one

Exactly. You can get a Stag with milspec parts for around $120 more. Don't get me wrong, I have a Del-ton rifle kit and I absolutely love it as it's been 100% reliable. However just for my piece of mind, I'd prefer milspec parts over commercial.

code33
02-15-2007, 8:11 AM
They will ship uppers (parts) to CA.

fairfaxjim
02-15-2007, 8:19 AM
I purchased an upper in one of their previous sales, and you can upgrade to chrome lined by adding the upgrade price to the sale price. Still was a good deal. As I have said before, they will also mount a break/compensator in place of the flash hider if you buy it at the same time.
Overall, pretty good upper for the price, and very good service. I agree, not the top of the line, but not a bad value.

docsmileyface
02-15-2007, 9:42 AM
Del-ton kits are top quality for their price. My Del-Ton M4gery looks better and shoots nicer then my dads registered AW bushmaster.

Biff...
02-15-2007, 10:15 AM
One minor problem, I just got off the phone with Del-ton.inc and they said they will not ship low receivers to California. How are you guys getting this stuff from Del-Ton? The lady on the phone was very nice and answered my questions about the lowers and then I said the C word, "California" and instantly she apologized and said they don't send to California.

I got the same reaction from her when I mentioned lowers. I said "No problem I'll buy the lower from a california vendor". Fortunately for me metroshot is right down the street and they have a sale on spike tactical lowers for $100:D

Ratters
02-15-2007, 4:41 PM
I've ordered twice from del-ton and have been very pleased with the quality and service.

ken858
02-16-2007, 1:40 PM
i got my upper from del-ton myself. i noticed they have to back order alot because people want the m4 barrels. i tried to get the m4 barrel myself and they offered a heavy barrel instead.. i couldnt wait so i said screw it ill buy the heavy. all of this was about a year ago now but i do have to say im pretty happy with what i got from del-ton and i recommended them to my friends. oh but ya they dont ship lowers which is fine by me because you can just give cold war shooters a call and your set...

franco802
02-23-2007, 1:32 PM
subscribing! Coupon still works too!! I hope it will work for another week!!