PDA

View Full Version : Silver And Coins

EL_NinO619
10-23-2011, 2:34 PM
Hey guys this may not be the place, but I am not really looking to sell to anybody on here except the preppers. My Dad's best friend came over the other day and we where talking precious metals etc. Well he told me he has a Huge collection of coins, Silver etc and that he wants to sell them. Well I bought a lot but he still has a Ton to still sell. I am not making any real money off this I am just helping out a Old man with no computer skills ( And a Few free coins;) ) I am listing them on Ebay, but if any of you guys want to PM me and send me a List i will look them over before I list it on Ebay and we could do PayPal transfer. These are real, Him and his Dad have been collecting for years. Probably over 60+ years of collecting. Thanks

Here is my Ebay name.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mojustin23/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Bobbar
10-23-2011, 3:02 PM
Delete dude, this isnt the place for that...

thenodnarb
10-23-2011, 3:58 PM
everyone except the preppers? Curious. I presume you want to sell to someone who will appreciate the coins in the collection?

Coins with numismatic value probably aren't the greatest if you're prepping for economic collapse anyway. You want coin for its silver content, and not its collectible value, since you wont get its collectible value in a SHTF scenario anyway.

EL_NinO619
10-23-2011, 9:43 PM
Okay Sorry. I would delete if I knew how. Just trying to look out for people will the same mindset.

Bobbar
10-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Check out the marketplace, but read the rules