PDA

View Full Version : Sterling Assault Rifle 9mm

zombiescanlearn
10-22-2011, 9:48 AM
Will you throw a bullet button on there? I'm in CA. My FFL can accept the hi cap mag (he has a license to) but can't accept it without a bullet button. Please PM me. Thanks

ElvenSoul
10-22-2011, 10:42 AM
When you get your Sterling you will want one of these

http://www.ima-usa.com/british-sterling-sas-assault-pack-bandolier.html

zombiescanlearn
10-22-2011, 2:07 PM
Can't find anyone who wants to sell me one.

ElvenSoul
10-22-2011, 9:22 PM
You will have to find someone out of state to install a bullet button and do a fix to the stock. The big problem is the stock. You need to be able to fold that stock back to clean the gun. I have seen people use pad locks and hex head bolts to lock the stock back in firing position. However you are treading a gray area. That is the reason most dealers will not stock one in their stores. Your best bet is a parts kit and fabricate a reciever..then figure out how you will lock the stock. Good Luck!

Atlantic Firearms
10-23-2011, 4:17 AM
Sorry we do not offer these for CA sales and do not have a mag lock to offer.

zombiescanlearn
10-23-2011, 9:00 AM
Sorry we do not offer these for CA sales and do not have a mag lock to offer.

Will you be willing to send the lower receiver and magazine to my FFL (he's licensed to accept hi cap mag) and the rest of the parts to me? We figured out the bullet button problem and we're working on the stock issue.

thanks.

Josh3239
10-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Just looking at it there is no lower receiver, the AR15 is one of the few with a split receiver and of those that do most have the upper as the controlled part. The AR is special in this case, you have to ditch the lower thinking outside the AR15s.

In this case and most there is just the receiver and the most they can probably do is remove the grip/trigger assembly.

Atlantic Firearms
10-23-2011, 5:10 PM
Sorry we do can not help you out with the breaking the gun apart & shipping in parts .