PDA

View Full Version : Come shoot the U-15 Feb 17th!!!

Toolbox X
02-13-2007, 12:36 PM
I will be at the Sac Valley Calguns shoot Saturday Feb 17th.

Come blast with all your Calguns friends!

Bring your own AR mags and ammo, and try out my 3 complete rifles setup with U-15 stocks. I will also have a lower setup so you can try your own upper with the U-15.

There is a pistol competition in the morning I will be taking part in, but I will head to the 100m range immediately after to blast some paper zombies.

I would bring beer but they probably discourage those sorts of things. :D

If you are free on Saturday I hope to see you there.

-Grant

jevonniespapi
02-13-2007, 1:03 PM
whoever does go.... PLEASE TAKE PIX! Im interested to see the stock to cheek wield with this stock. I really gotta see this stock run in a 3 gun match! Thanks!

x2delight
02-13-2007, 2:10 PM
.........I would bring beer but they probably discourage those sorts of things. :D.........

-Grant

HAH! Theres actually a range here who has a license to sell beer on the range. they were under scrutiny for a while but what happened was under the old owners they didnt renew the license. the new owners wanted it but at first they said no(the legals) then they approved it since they had no grounds to deny it (protests and such)

Toolbox X
02-14-2007, 8:24 AM
whoever does go.... PLEASE TAKE PIX! Im interested to see the stock to cheek wield with this stock. I really gotta see this stock run in a 3 gun match! Thanks!

I'll try to take some good pictures. There are a number of people who have bought a U-15 for 3-gun. After learning about 3-gun I think I might try it myself!

JGarrison
02-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I want to come but prob wont have my rifle complete, maybe I will come with PLINK just to drool though:)

jevonniespapi
02-17-2007, 6:41 PM
cant wait for them pix!!!!

762cavalier
02-17-2007, 6:48 PM
I was there today and shot Toolbox X's U-15 stock and I LOVE it. It has a great feel to it and to me feels better than the pistol grip I am running with now. Thanks Grant my wallet is going to be lighter (and its already pretty anorexic):D