PDA

View Full Version : Newbie holster recommendations

erblo
02-12-2007, 9:29 PM
Hey guys, I'm sick of shooting at paper targets and want to get into IDPA style shooting here in SoCal. I have a Beretta 92 that I wanted to shoot and I'm trying to find an inexpensive holster setup that will get me started and be legal. Any suggestions?

mike100
02-12-2007, 9:33 PM
the IDPA legal kydex (plastic) ones are the fastest and not too expensive. if your pistol has a pristine finish, there are hybrid leather covered kydex with a faux suede liner from desantis, for one. it is thin and fast. real leather takes quite some time to break in, maybe never.

Yar
02-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I got a bladetech kydex holster i pulled off a prize table a while back. It's a pretty decent holster, never used. I'll let it go for $20 to get you started. I think they retail for $60

midvalleyshooter
02-13-2007, 5:46 AM
I got a bladetech kydex holster i pulled off a prize table a while back. It's a pretty decent holster, never used. I'll let it go for $20 to get you started. I think they retail for $60

Erblo, the Bladetech kydex holster Yar is offering is a far and way better choice than the less expensive injection molded holsters also offered by bladetech and other companies. Many folks confuse the two. $20 is a great deal for a bladetech kydex molded holster.

Keith

erblo
02-13-2007, 7:13 AM
wow thats sweet, thanks guys, pm sent.