PDA

View Full Version : Paratrooper Chinese SKS,

Futurecollector
10-17-2011, 3:24 PM
Hey all, Im looking for more info on Paratrooper SKS's. Im trying to figure out if I have one, and if I do, how much are they going for?

here is some eye candy

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/supercool23/SKS018.jpg

I did put a dowell down the length of the barrel to measuer the length and that way It came out to 16 inches almost even, just a hair over 16.

anyways, any help would be great, thanks!

RAMCHARGER
10-17-2011, 3:27 PM
Nice! Where did you find that one?

Quiet
10-17-2011, 3:28 PM
Norinco SKS "Para" = $200-300 depending on condition

NorCalK9.com
10-17-2011, 3:30 PM
Hey all, Im looking for more info on Paratrooper SKS's. Im trying to figure out if I have one, and if I do, how much are they going for?

here is some eye candy

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/supercool23/SKS018.jpg

I did put a dowell down the length of the barrel to measuer the length and that way It came out to 16 inches almost even, just a hair over 16.

anyways, any help would be great, thanks!

I want it!!!!!!!!!

Futurecollector
10-17-2011, 3:47 PM
Nice! Where did you find that one?

I got it as a ppt originally with one of those sporster stock's

it came with a yugo sks also lol

Futurecollector
10-17-2011, 3:48 PM

lol 200 bucks for an SKS, ill take them all then,

Yugo's are going for 275-325 and Chinese are going for 300+ DOC,

I know Para's are going for more but I can't find any for sale.

Yugo
10-17-2011, 3:50 PM
just picked up a russian and i have had a yugo for a while now will also be looking for the china to complete the collection. :clap:

Futurecollector
10-17-2011, 3:58 PM
just picked up a russian and i have had a yugo for a while now will also be looking for the china to complete the collection. :clap:

well you need a M59, a Romanian, a Chinese military/police model, a regular Chinese and then a Paratrooper. :chris:

and you got a steal on the Russian,

dmcag69
10-17-2011, 6:06 PM

Maybe on Calguns ???, but at Turners and small gun shops I see them on consignment going for $499-$599. Wait for election time next year, $599 plus.

Personally, I have one, Factory 26, bayonet, I wouldn't give up that rifle, its a keeper, so many stock options, accessories, cheap ammo. The last few years alone, new stocks have come out from Tapco thumbhole stocks to bullpup. I think soon more American parts will come out because more sks rifles are flooding the market. They have so many American parts for the AK, AR, SAIGA, its only time when a new company pops up and starts making affordable, reasonable American made parts other than Tapco. An American fixed 10 round metal magazine other than Tapco, a small part that I'm surprised no one has made yet.

Yugo
10-17-2011, 6:14 PM
well you need a M59, a Romanian, a Chinese military/police model, a regular Chinese and then a Paratrooper. :chris:

and you got a steal on the Russian,

damm i knew there was a catch! thanks.

dr_communist
10-17-2011, 6:23 PM
I've got a Chinese military, which I believe to be sino soviet.

Everytime I hold a Russian or a Yugo aka I feel that my Chinese one is better. Go ahead and flame away but that's just what I think.

Yugo
10-17-2011, 6:25 PM
I've got a Chinese military, which I believe to be sino soviet.

Everytime I hold a Russian or a Yugo aka I feel that my Chinese one is better. Go ahead and flame away but that's just what I think.

:facepalm:

tacticalcity
10-17-2011, 6:28 PM
I've never been a huge SKS fan. Not for any particular reason. Just not a huge fan of the soviet trade-ins to begin with. I would buy one if I found the right price and had money burning a hole in my pocket. I often add an inexpensive rifle to a multi-longun DROS just to spread the fees out. Maybe one day the SKS will make my collection that way.

!@#$
10-17-2011, 6:35 PM
last para sks i saw here sold for $350. i remember when they were selling here for $450.

it seems "good deals" are sitting unsold on this forum lately. the only guns i see sell fast are colt pythons and good quality 1911 in 9mm. everything else seems to sit unless it is priced retard low.

Bedpan Bandit
10-17-2011, 6:37 PM
Looks like you definitely have a nice paratrooper. Most paratroopers were Chinese arsenal guns that were chopped down for the commercial market. One importer figured out how they did it then started doing it here in the US. Yours looks like an arsenal job. Does it have any of the Chinese arsenal marks on the left side of the receiver? Usually they are numbers inside a triangle. They generally run a little more than the average SKS but not too much more.