PDA

View Full Version : Delete

thrasherfox
10-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Deleted due to unnecessary bashing

4thSBCT
10-17-2011, 12:32 PM
OH man!!!! good thing its fake!

To make a really good fake video you have to make sure you dont cut the sound of the gunshot off too early...Also don't included a slow mo so no one notices the hand holding the barrel doesnt move when the gun goes off.

thrasherfox
10-17-2011, 12:43 PM
OH man!!!! good thing its fake!

To make a really good fake video you have to make sure you dont cut the sound of the gunshot off too early...Also don't included a slow mo so no one notices the hand holding the barrel doesnt move when the gun goes off.

I just attributed the sound being off to the quality of the video. I am not saying it isnt fake, and if people think it is then I will probably remove it.

I looked at the slow motion and not undertsanding what you are saying about the hand not moving when the gun goes off?

As I said, if there is a general consensus the video is fake I will remove it. I dont like posting fake stuff.

FourLoko
10-17-2011, 1:23 PM
stop posting, please

2nd Shot
10-17-2011, 5:35 PM
The video quality sucks, so I could easily see the sound being out of sync being a technical problem... The guys reaction looks very, very real to me. Scary.

Ed_Hazard
10-17-2011, 5:46 PM
The video quality sucks, so I could easily see the sound being out of sync being a technical problem... The guys reaction looks very, very real to me. Scary.

At that distance the muzzle blast alone would have cost him his eyes.

starsnuffer
10-17-2011, 5:47 PM
no powder burns on the hat either.

-W

BDH
10-17-2011, 6:03 PM
This one was up on another site about 2 weeks ago, and I think it was a bit longer...it's a shotgun. I believe it's real. And, the shooter is still stupid. He is on deck for the next Darwin Award.

Bruce

Riflelover
10-17-2011, 6:05 PM
:dupe:

dupe dupe dupe.

Oh and most likely fake.

MongooseV8
10-17-2011, 6:50 PM
Wait, Im confused?

Is the point of this video to never put your face in front of a muzzle?

Or is the point of this video to never wear a dorky hat?

:facepalm:

:rolleyes:

goodlookin1
10-17-2011, 7:18 PM
Definitely fake. Clearly, looking at 0:46, the gun blurs and pivots before shooting (conveniently out of the way of his face, mind you), then iit's almost as if the recoil bumps it back into position. And then there's the sound....it cuts out big time about a second after the shot, unlike his other shots that echoed for a long time.

Merc1138
10-17-2011, 7:27 PM
Why do people keep posting this daily...