PDA

View Full Version : Your shelter in place status

TonyKat
10-16-2011, 6:17 PM
Hey all, after watching the walking dead I got thinking about my supplies and all that. Just wondering where everyone else is at in their preparations. As of today I've got a years worth of food and water for me and my dog. Had about 1,000 rounds per caliber for a pistol, shotgun, and rifle, but occasional shooting has cut into that a bit. Need to re-up. Have various resources such as a amateur radio, yet no fcc licence :chris: lol. All my tatcicool army crap.

Things on my to-do list? Doorjam Armor, and storm proof windows. Thinking about buying a quad in case I need to travel to my aunts house about 10 miles away. They have a basement and supplies as well. I think I would like to really reinforce my garage door also. This is a big one for me, but I'm not sure the best way to do it.

So what's your situational report?

San FranPsycho
10-16-2011, 11:26 PM
i have a trunk by my bed with a 12 gauge about 200 assorted bird/buck/slugs, a .22 with about 1500 rounds, a 24pack of bottled waters, 12 cans of tuna, 2 jars of peanut butter, 6 cans of beans and a gallon of jack daniels still a work in progress