PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sale

tast101
10-15-2011, 4:00 PM
Any safe sells coming up?

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-17-2011, 1:42 PM
Any safe sells coming up?

We'll have safes on sale throughout the rest of the year in our weekly ads. We also have them featured in our Christmas flyer. Also keep in mind that they'll show up in our Weds. e-mail blasts, so make sure you're signed up for those as well.

PM sent.

kalaca
10-18-2011, 4:10 PM
We'll have safes on sale throughout the rest of the year in our weekly ads. We also have them featured in our Christmas flyer. Also keep in mind that they'll show up in our Weds. e-mail blasts, so make sure you're signed up for those as well.

PM sent.

whats the x-mas flyer is it like the fall flyer i have about 2k burning in my pockets as a first time buyer im wanting to buy a handgun,shotgun,and ar but wating on a deal so i can buy all 3 at once and save on the dros:D

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-19-2011, 11:42 AM
whats the x-mas flyer is it like the fall flyer i have about 2k burning in my pockets as a first time buyer im wanting to buy a handgun,shotgun,and ar but wating on a deal so i can buy all 3 at once and save on the dros:D

The Christmas Flyer is very much like the fall flyer- 40 pages; with 24+ of that being handguns, rifles and shotguns.

SoCal Gunner
10-20-2011, 1:20 PM
How does delivery/placement work when purchasing a large safe through Turners?

Turner's Outdoorsman
10-20-2011, 3:57 PM
How does delivery/placement work when purchasing a large safe through Turners?

Let the store know that you're interested in delivery and they'll put you in contact with the folks who do our deliveries/installs.

You'll pay those folks directly and that price will be based on weight/size and actual placement or install at your place. Base price is ground delivery in your garage; additional fees for inside delivery, 2nd story, bolt-down etc.