PDA

View Full Version : So I just got off the phone with Marc Krebs of Krebs Custom...

sig808
10-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Just thought I'd share a little about a phone call I had with Marc Krebs. I called Krebs today to get some additional product info and I was expecting to leave a voicemail. To my surprise, someone picked up. It was Marc Krebs! Wow, the guy answers his own phone and works on Saturday! I don't know any company who does that anymore! Anyway, he answered all of my questions and then we just started talking about AKs and how he developed some of his products. Not only does this guy have a ton of experience and knows his AK inside and out, but he's one of the nicest guys you'll talk to. I could also tell he's committed to providing great customer service and is very open to getting feedback on his products. Yes, some of the products are a little pricey considering it's for an AK, but damn...you get what you pay for. After sitting on the fence between a samson or a krebs handguard, this phone call put me in the Krebs camp. Marc is good guy with great customer service and runs a company that stands behind their products. What else could you ask for?

FashionBiff
10-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Always cool to here about an experience that isn't cr@p :)

CSACANNONEER
10-15-2011, 10:31 AM
As SHOT 2011 ended and people started packing up, a friend and I were sitting on a bench (well he was in his wheelchair) and started talking with a nice lady on the bench closest to us. I had no idea who she was but, my friend knew her. It turned out that it was the REAL head of Krebs' Custom, Mrs. Krebs. Anyway, a few minutes later, her flunkie, a guy named Mark, showed up and my friend formally introduced me to both of them. They are real nice people who I would not hesitate to do bussiness with.

Fjold
10-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Great service is sometimes a better sales point than price.