PDA

View Full Version : Gunwalker? How about Grenadewalker

Kinsel83
10-15-2011, 6:03 AM
Turns out not just AKs got 'walked' across the border. Looks like grenades made it too.........according to article. VIA drudge report.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?&feed_id=0&catid=20120395&videofeed=36&nb_splitPage=0

thrasherfox
10-15-2011, 6:20 AM
If it were not for the media, it sure feels like all this would just get swept under the rug. It still feels like in the end it is going to.

Why are people not being relieved of their duties? of their command?

If a local LEO did anything wrong they would immediately be sent on leave or something until the investigation was completed (I believe, any LEO's help me out here on this and let me know your thoughts)

I know in the military if someone in a high position does something wrong they are more often than not relived of command pending the outcome of an investigation.

I don't see ANYONE suffering any disciplinary actions about this.

Instead of all these drug addicts and sex freaks being part of this "occupy" movement, they should be protesting to have everyone in a high level at least temporarily relieved of duties pending an investigation.

I will be in the end NOTHING happens...

dieselpower
10-15-2011, 7:48 PM
If it was a Republican who did this every News Station would be reporting it. Since Holder is an Obama/Hilary offspring, all we see is this crap about that doctor who killed Michele Jackson.

monk
10-15-2011, 8:36 PM
If it was a Republican who did this every News Station would be reporting it. Since Holder is an Obama/Hilary offspring, all we see is this crap about that doctor who killed Michele Jackson.

Fox wouldn't, that's almost a guarantee.

The important thing is that major sources like CNN and AP are reporting it.