PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sure I missed a gun delivery.

Whiterabbit
10-14-2011, 8:25 AM
Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure I missed the boat on a gun delivery to my doorstep today. That could change, but I'm pretty pretty darn sure I missed it.

If I miss a regular UPS package, I just drive over to the UPS shop after 7 pm so the truck has time to return, and pick it up and the distribution center.

Is it the same program for Fedex and for firearms? If I missed it, just wait till after the truck gets back then go to the dist center and sign for it there? Does fedex leave those "I missed you" tags?

Thanks!

killathrilla
10-14-2011, 8:27 AM
Call fedex homie!!

Ark
10-14-2011, 8:35 AM
Yep, have your tracking # handy and call Fedex. Let them know that you missed the package and you want to pick it up at their distribution center. The person will let you know where to go and what time and bam, you'll have your package.

paul0660
10-14-2011, 8:49 AM
They can also call the driver and have him come back. He probably needs a sig.

Spyder
10-14-2011, 9:20 AM
I should have an old 1890's double barrel coming in today! :D Hoping they bring it all the way up my driveway instead of just sticking the note in the mailbox like they normally do...

Whiterabbit
10-14-2011, 2:18 PM
you rock, Paul. Called for re-delivery, my wife signed for it before 3PM. That beats the hell out of battling traffic to the distribution center at 6:30.

Spyder
10-14-2011, 5:21 PM
Got home from the docs office and found the slip in my mailbox. Rushed to the post office and picked up my new double barrel!