View Full Version : CA compliant rifle question

10-14-2011, 7:36 AM
Hey members,

Had this question in my head for a while.

If you buy a CA compliant rifle which was originally a short barreled, full auto, foldable stock, everything you wanted in a real rifle piece of art, and you move out of the state, can that rifle be changed back to its original non-CA compliant form?
It could be any rifle, but today, let's say its the KRISS Super V :D

10-14-2011, 8:13 AM
1. Assume original SA SBR already deregistered from NFA registry then you can go back reregister as NFA SBR.
2. If rifle begin as a FA NFA it will always be on NFA registry, it can't not be deregistered or reregister.

10-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Who sells a KRISS in the bay area?

10-14-2011, 2:19 PM
I'd suggest you google, "National Firearms Act". Do some reading ... and prepare to be disappointed.