PDA

View Full Version : The 'Best Of' Gun Accidents 2011 scary

SR-71 BLACKBIRD
10-12-2011, 9:17 PM
mmmmkkkkkkkk. They are out there among you...

Best Of (http://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/the-best-gun-accidents-of-2011/1092731756001/)

JeremyS
10-12-2011, 9:23 PM
:eek:

I can't believe how many AD's are in there!!! People inside of their homes doing videos and accidently firing a gun that they probably thought wasn't loaded. Oh my god :facepalm:

nick
10-12-2011, 9:35 PM
:eek:

I can't believe how many AD's are in there!!! People inside of their homes doing videos and accidently firing a gun that they probably thought wasn't loaded. Oh my god :facepalm:

Looks like a compilation from at least a couple of decades. Compared to how many gun owners? But yeah, the sky is falling :)

mossy
10-12-2011, 11:13 PM
for the record i don't think its funny when a guy gives a women who has little to no firearms experience a gun that has heavy recoil just to film them getting knocked back for youtube. that is dangerous irresponsible and stupid.

Scratch705
10-13-2011, 1:15 AM
for the record i don't think its funny when a guy gives a women who has little to no firearms experience a gun that has heavy recoil just to film them getting knocked back for youtube. that is dangerous irresponsible and stupid.

yep.

kimber_ss
10-13-2011, 2:13 AM
Neighbor "cleared" his Sig and commenced some dry fire exercises in his appartment. First round went through the shower/tile wall and through his neighbors shower wall, then it dropped low and exited the bottom .25% of the front door.
Full metal jacket, ball ammo. He ran over to check on his neighbors and nothing was hit except shower wall/front door. Moral of the story "all guns are loaded".

zushikikato
10-13-2011, 2:19 AM
I think the craziest one was with the guy shooting the barett i think? And the round ricochett back to hiis face.

The most funniest/stupid one had to be that guy with rpg to the wall

SocomM4
10-13-2011, 2:36 AM
The worst one is the kid shooting his father point blank in the chest.

The mortar exploding
The Ak kaboom
And where the hell is that shooting range at? CIA - terrorist training camp?

SR-71 BLACKBIRD
10-13-2011, 7:47 AM
I think the craziest one was with the guy shooting the barett i think? And the round ricochett back to hiis face.

I agree this one is crazy. Could have ended badly if just sitting a few inches differently.

0ABGIJwiGBc

TNP'R
10-13-2011, 8:32 AM

I agree.Always good to keep a .22 on had for those occasions.

RazzB7
10-13-2011, 8:46 AM
And where the hell is that shooting range at? CIA - terrorist training camp?

^THIS! And what the hell were they shooting that had that much recoil?

Merc1138
10-13-2011, 9:31 AM
2011? At least a quarter of those videos are 2-5 years old.

JAGACIDA
10-13-2011, 1:59 PM
I saw this on the military Channel a few weeks back. Stupid and shocking at times.That had to be a 458 Winchester or Nitro Express caliber. Good rabbit round.

GW
10-13-2011, 4:17 PM

Big +1 there
Its a stupid stunt that almost always ends badly.

Fjold
10-13-2011, 4:43 PM
.577 Tyrannosaur and they are at a personal range in Saudi Arabia.

Actually it's in the basement of Saeed Maktoum's house in the United Arab Emirates.

stangman86gt
10-13-2011, 5:00 PM
gotta be honest i didn't find any of that funny(music makes it sound like its supposed to be funny)...mostly just irresponsible gun ownership...