PDA

View Full Version : Thread from another forum about ab144

ubet
10-12-2011, 8:46 AM
I came across this, and it just pissed me off.....

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2841571&#Post2841571

lawaia
10-12-2011, 8:52 AM
Most other forums (especially out of state) tend to trash CA. I quit paying attention to them. Reading that garbage is of no help. And you can't convince idiots they are wrong.

OleCuss
10-12-2011, 8:55 AM
A little tempting to join just to point out that CGF/CRPA may be the most active set of state organizations and that they are influential in cases outside our state. Don't really want to join such an obscene forum, however.

I doubt there is any other set of state NGOs in any state which is doing as much to advance our civil rights as are CGF/CRPA.

Uriah02
10-12-2011, 9:03 AM
There are a number of Calgunners giving us a proper shout out in the thread... haters will always hate.

ccmc
10-12-2011, 10:28 AM
I doubt there is any other set of state NGOs in any state which is doing as much to advance our civil rights as are CGF/CRPA.

Not really necessary in most states. There's a group here in FL that lobbies pretty strongly for OC, but they're no match for the retail and tourism industry that strongly oppose it which is why the most recent OC bill which passed the FL House got watered down in the FL Senate. The NRA's pretty active in FL and with close to 1 million FL residents having a CWFL there's not a lot of political upside to going after gun owners rights a la California.

G60
10-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Oh, snipershide. The barfcom for bolt actions.

GWbiker
10-12-2011, 1:24 PM
Well, we're doing pretty good in Arizona with close to 5,000 members in Arizona Citizen Defense League (AZCDL). A sizable portion of those AZCDL stats are Arizona Senate and House members, so you might say we have "stacked the deck".

BTW, we're drafting new pro gun legislation for 2012 in our quest to earn a -2 on the Brady Bunch state gun law score card.....:)

Mulay El Raisuli
10-13-2011, 5:35 AM
I came across this, and it just pissed me off.....

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2841571&#Post2841571

In re your avatar over at sniperside: :eek:

The Raisuli