PDA

View Full Version : Video of Holder Walking out on F&F questions

Apocalypsenerd
10-11-2011, 6:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5I5Z0deBsM&feature=youtu.be

Doheny
10-11-2011, 6:28 PM
Of course he's not going to talk about FF; he wasn't there to talk about it; he was there to talk about the Iran plot (I saw the news conference.) He had already been talking for an half-hour.

At the end of the news conference he answered one question about FF then left. The reporters kept on asking questions. We've all seen reporters ask questions when the speaking is leaving.

gobler
10-11-2011, 6:30 PM
What a friggen weasel...

Kinsel83
10-11-2011, 6:34 PM
Then again he wouldn't want to incriminate himself either. Silence can be seen as guilty.

Cen Cal Gunner
10-11-2011, 7:01 PM
I honestly dont know if i believe the assasination attemp.After Fast and Furious how can you beleive what he says or trust the government!

MAC USMC
10-11-2011, 7:13 PM
HOLDER is taking on the persona as well as the mantra of JANET RENO, the darling of the liberal left, gay rights, and the butch baseball league in Washington. OBAMA has to be very scared just what may come out to harm him personally before the election.

HOLDER will most likely be encouraged to resign for "personal reasons" to take a high paying position with one of the TV networks which dealy love OBAMA. This would spare the POTUS of further embarrassment and ridicule.

Just Dave
10-11-2011, 7:19 PM
He should of stuck around, he needs the practice.

ALSystems
10-11-2011, 9:33 PM
HOLDER will most likely be encouraged to resign for "personal reasons" to take a high paying position with one of the TV networks which dealy love OBAMA. This would spare the POTUS of further embarrassment and ridicule.
It would be ashame if the result is Holder gets a cushy TV job.

That TV network sure won't be FOX. I bet Holder can't even say the word "FOX" without spewing some foul obscenities or crying about "Evil Republicans" or yelling "Racist". :D

SwissFluCase
10-12-2011, 8:24 AM
I honestly dont know if i believe the assasination attemp.After Fast and Furious how can you beleive what he says or trust the government!

I don't buy it at all. I immediately thought of Fast & Furious when I heard about the assasination plot. Wag the dog...

Regards,

SwissFluCase

Noxx
10-12-2011, 10:15 AM

I honestly don't. Ive never been one for the tin foil, but it's just too opportune for a myriad of reasons. Stinks.

Apocalypsenerd
10-12-2011, 11:04 AM
My tinfoil hat is also twitching.

thrasherfox
10-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I too have been thinking it sure was convenient for Holder to all of a sudden have something come up that makes him look like some kind of hero to deflect from the F&F stuff.

Way to coincidental.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, it would almost make me think all the governments in the world were really working together, some playing good cop, some playing bad cop all in one huge ruse to keep the population under control.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out the US and Iran were working together and all the US had to do as ask Iran to do something bad to deflect from things happening at home?

Eh, but I digress. That would be TOO big of a conspiracy to ever cover up.
Unless they assassinated people who were not going to keep it a secret (Cough.. Kennedy.. Cough)

Ornery Ol Bastard
10-12-2011, 12:47 PM
I find it interesting that this terrorist guy was arrested LAST month but this news is released now... why?... - rhetoric

Tim Chang
10-12-2011, 1:19 PM
In my opinion there are two issues with Fast and Furious. The media is making a big deal about Holder and what he knew. Yes, thats one issue, but the bigger issue isnt what Holder knew and when did he know it. The biggest issue is the government gun running program itself !!

paul0660
10-12-2011, 1:25 PM
All I know is that his forehead got sweaty in the last 30 seconds.

Mesa Tactical
10-12-2011, 1:31 PM

We certainly aren't so squeamish about extrajudicial assassinations when Israel or the Administration does them.

glbtrottr
10-12-2011, 1:36 PM
Cuz "no one knows" the tribulations that "Eric Holder" and "Obama" and his people have gone through in history, you know. He's busy fighting crime and keeping terrorists from killing Arabs in America.

Ignore the fact that we're providing the guns, front ending the agents making the deals, etc.

Why would BATFE be in Mexico trying to peddle murder for hire services of a Saudi to Iranians? HMMMMMM????????

jwkincal
10-12-2011, 1:38 PM
Yeah, I too have been thinking it sure was convenient for Holder to all of a sudden have something come up that makes him look like some kind of hero to deflect from the F&F stuff.

Way to coincidental.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, it would almost make me think all the governments in the world were really working together, some playing good cop, some playing bad cop all in one huge ruse to keep the population under control.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out the US and Iran were working together and all the US had to do as ask Iran to do something bad to deflect from things happening at home?

Eh, but I digress. That would be TOO big of a conspiracy to ever cover up.
Unless they assassinated people who were not going to keep it a secret (Cough.. Kennedy.. Cough)

Iran was a well-behaved Puppet during the Kennedy Administration.

I doubt that the USSR would have reliably overcome the ideological differences with the US government in the fashion which would be necessary to foment the will to collude in that manner.

Hah, Cuba perhaps?

mscales5
10-12-2011, 1:48 PM
Holder is a DOUCHE. He and Obama as well as the head of the ATF knew exactly what was going on. If Obama didn't know he would have fired Holder ASAP. What is keeping these idiots in office and out of jail?

oni.dori
10-12-2011, 2:23 PM
You could CLEARLY see that he was quite uncomfortable about the way the interview was going and was worried about answering any more questions. In MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION, if he did nothing wrong, and nothing to hide, he would have at least said a little more on the subject. Innocent men defend themselves at all costs, it is a commonly known psychological mechanism with profilers.

CycloSteve
10-12-2011, 2:56 PM
Is it me, or is the whole Iranian "plot" just a diversion to get the newsmedia off of his back regarding F&F...not all that different from the Occupy Wall Street diversion to get the media off of the President's back by blaming corporate America and Bush.

Dutch3
10-12-2011, 3:44 PM
Smoke and mirrors. Nothing is what it seems to be.