PDA

View Full Version : Pistol trick shots.

Lumpia is sarap!
10-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Any backyard trick shooters here? Makes range times interesting.

Kinda hard to see but Glock vs. Marlboro:
JGNnUsLSx3Y&feature

RRichie09
10-10-2011, 10:35 PM
^^ It doesn't show anything. He shoots the gun and then nothing else. How do we know if he hit it?

junkit_boy
10-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Wow! Thats was amazing! I like that part when the shell ejects..the only believable part of the clip

maxmonster
10-10-2011, 10:39 PM
You gotta watch it full screen in 1080... you barely see the cig disappear... not too epic...

RRichie09
10-10-2011, 10:42 PM
You gotta watch it full screen in 1080... you barely see the cig disappear... not too epic...

Oh thanks. Its a great shot though. First shot, first hit.

TYCONTEST
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Splitting a playing card at 10 yards with a .22lr handgun is a better trick.

Lumpia is sarap!
10-11-2011, 1:40 PM
You just can't win.

Roddd
10-12-2011, 7:54 AM
Was the "Directed By" portion of the film really needed?

JTROKS
10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
That's one thing about this forum is lots of productive criticism.

:rolleyes:

starsnuffer
10-12-2011, 12:07 PM
It's only a trick shot if he did it with the cigarette on the same plane as the bore and he shot the tobacco out of it leaving a nice paper tube.

-W

BigDogatPlay
10-12-2011, 1:28 PM
Back in the revolver days I worked someplace where we got Blazer aluminum as our practice ammo. At the end of range sessions we'd line cases up on top of a wood target frame, step back 10 yards and compete to see who could knock off the most cases in the least time. I was able to regularly clean six cases with six rounds in pretty short order... and not by hitting the frame and knocking them off, before anyone asks.

:)

I studied many of the late Bill Jordan's trick shots and was able to replicate several reliably although not with Jordan's speed. Shooting six out of six saccharin tablets double action for speed from the hip after a draw was not one I ever mastered.

starsnuffer
10-12-2011, 1:51 PM
Back in the revolver days I worked someplace where we got Blazer aluminum as our practice ammo. At the end of range sessions we'd line cases up on top of a wood target frame, step back 10 yards and compete to see who could knock off the most cases in the least time. I was able to regularly clean six cases with six rounds in pretty short order... and not by hitting the frame and knocking them off, before anyone asks.

:)

I studied many of the late Bill Jordan's trick shots and was able to replicate several reliably although not with Jordan's speed. Shooting six out of six saccharin tablets double action for speed from the hip after a draw was not one I ever mastered.

My daughter (13yo) takes my .223 cases and lines them up at the 100 yard plinking range and reguarly puts holes in them with her .22 mag remmington. She made me a "necklace" of them for fathers day last year. I guess she's a trick shot expert too! ;P

-W