View Full Version : where to check for a notice of an arrest?

10-10-2011, 12:50 PM
a coworker told me they saw someone shooting an OLL at the range with standard mags and shortly after leaving saw a cop with lights flashing headed in the direction of the range. Where can I get arrest logs?

10-10-2011, 1:28 PM
there were 15 cop cars kicking down the doors of a house just down jackson highway from the range. and there is nothing wrong with an OLL and standard mags.

10-10-2011, 1:48 PM
your right, except from the casual conversaton he had with the guy, he was not leo, and did not seem like an experienced shooter who has owned a "banned registered semi auto rifle" since 2000.

10-10-2011, 1:48 PM
Not the best but about the only thing I know of that has what your looking for.

And as many other threads have stated, sometimes it is really hard to tell who is LEO and who is not. By definition, having an OLL is legal. If the gun had a BB and had NON BLOCKED 20/30 round magazines then there would be a problem. But your getting info secondhand per your first post, so was the rifle featureless? Did it in fact have a bullet button? Are you 100% sure your friend was not dealing with a LEO? And some people look really good for their age, it's only been 11 years since the registration of assault weapons.

Who knows what really happened, but I'm sure it would of been on the news by now if it was an assault weapon, we just had the Ihop shooting and the quarry shooting so those stories are still fresh enough to bring back out the headlines again for more ratings.

10-10-2011, 2:40 PM
just interested in where to find out if someone was arrested. He was not leo and the range master asked him multiple times before he asked him to accompany him off the range. No bb + pistol grip.

10-10-2011, 8:56 PM
A few years back when i was at the range a guy showd up with his illegally configured ar. How'd i know? First off when i went up to chit chat with him, he was kinda acting a little jittery. Probably thought i was off duty leo. Second of all i noticed the rra lower and no bb. I did not mention that his toy is configured to the evil status as i did not want to butt into his beeswax. I'm sure he's aware of it. Makes me wonder how many people in the prk has built complete evil status ar's/ak's.