PDA

View Full Version : Open Carry Against the Law

barca101
10-10-2011, 7:11 AM
Greetings,

I was watching the morning news, and they said that Gov.Jerry Brown signed the "open carry ban" into law this passed weekend. t would make it a mideamenor for a person to carry an unloaded firearm.

I am one of those LE that support open carry for responsible law abiding citizen. I hope that people will do something about it to protect our 2nd A right.

killathrilla
10-10-2011, 7:18 AM

killathrilla
10-10-2011, 7:20 AM
I love it..give more rights to illegals and take away more rights from citizens....f-in pathetic!! The governor is awesome (sarcasm strongly intended ;) )

cmaynes
10-10-2011, 7:56 AM
I think there was talk about this being one of the things which would make a stronger case for CCW being more fair.

since UOC is not available, a true 2A violation is presently in law due to the fact that CCW is so difficult to attain in most CA Counties.

cmaynes
10-10-2011, 7:57 AM
I might add- since all these will be challenged, and are likely to be overturned, the cost of litigation can be used as a political tool to unseat the asshats like DeLeon and the rest of them.

Cole125
10-10-2011, 7:59 AM
Be happy guys, at least we can still order ammo for our handguns and .22s!!

I agree something needs to be done about carry laws in this state and soon.

Bhobbs
10-10-2011, 8:01 AM
I think there was talk about this being one of the things which would make a stronger case for CCW being more fair.

since UOC is not available, a true 2A violation is presently in law due to the fact that CCW is so difficult to attain in most CA Counties.

We still have LUCC. That will replace UOC as the reason why the courts rule against us.

Ubermcoupe
10-10-2011, 8:05 AM

This. Couple this with 610 and we have some strong leverage to get LTCs.

Now the waiting game begins (again).