10-10-2011, 6:47 AM
Indeed. ;)

finz08
10-10-2011, 7:39 AM
i don't get it

skyscraper
10-10-2011, 7:45 AM
i don't get it

There is a recent thread here from a customer that was unhappy with glockworx, so these guys are assuming you put this thread up for good press. ANyways nice gun

Shenaniguns
10-10-2011, 8:22 AM
I like it!

MrExel17
10-10-2011, 8:45 AM
WOW...I like!

10-10-2011, 9:54 AM
While I am not in any manner connected with Glockworx other than as a customer, as a matter of fair play and honesty, I feel compelled to post my recent experience with the folks at Glockworx. A few weeks back, I had to opportunity to shoot a friend’s recently built open gun at Piru. While I am by no means a strong competitive shooter, I have been involved in the shooting sports for over 40 years, and have won my share of shooting competitions. I have to say that I was extremely impressed with my friend’s gun, so much so that I recently dropped off my own model 34 for the folks at Glockworx to build it into a competition open gun. Given the cost involved, I made a personal visit to the shop, met several of the staff, and had a very pleasant time discussing the shooting sports in general.

While I have no personal knowledge of the issues involved that started the original negative post, it is my observation based on personal experience in both shooting one of their guns and watching their staff at work that the original negative post is at a minimum unfair and does not accurately represent either their product or customer service values.

I understand that we can all have a bad day on occasion, but based on personal experience, I can certainly recommend Glockwrox to anyone interested to getting high quality work on a Glock pistol.

DonH
10-10-2011, 11:15 AM
While I have no personal knowledge of the issues involved that started the original negative post, it is my observation based on personal experience in both shooting one of their guns and watching their staff at work that the original negative post is at a minimum unfair and does not accurately represent either their product or customer service values.

I agree with 003. I had my Glock 21 customized at Glockworx and the quality is outstanding. Customer service from Ray and the other staff were great. The turnaround time was fast and as promised.

hkdad
10-10-2011, 1:29 PM
i like that limited gun! Glockworx makes awesome stuff!:thumbsup:

themailman
10-10-2011, 3:22 PM
Wow, what a coincidence. PR work is magic.

finz08
10-10-2011, 4:56 PM
That post started in January. I'm sorry for just trying to show off my guns.
Either way i'm happy with the work even know it took three months to be completed.

Nowwhat
10-10-2011, 4:59 PM
See if you still like them after 1k rounds....:rolleyes:

10-10-2011, 5:02 PM
Pretty looking Glocks you got there....

kahai808
10-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Ray and the crew did a great job on my 17! I'll be sending my 19 to them when i get back stateside!

cebuvfr
10-11-2011, 11:34 AM
sweet!

i ordered competition springs from glockworx for my g34 and got it the next day. easy to deal with and got excellent customer service.

hkdad
10-11-2011, 11:44 AM
See if you still like them after 1k rounds....:rolleyes:

do you have one and fired more than 1000 rounds through it?:confused:

Nowwhat
10-11-2011, 1:48 PM
do you have one and fired more than 1000 rounds through it?:confused:

nope...it imploded before 1k rounds....

It is a cool trigger for a range toy...correction a safe queen range toy...

Glockworx needs to sell them as such... I loved the feel of it....and thought it was the greatest mod ever.....then at 500 or so rounds it started to fail to reset....with each 100 or so rounds after that it simply got worse and worse.

Glockworx acted like it was my fault that I pulled the trigger that many times...:D...

Back to a polished stock trigger with the (-) connector and no problems...gun has 20k+ rounds through it now...

hkdad
10-11-2011, 1:50 PM

Glockworx needs to sell them as such... I loved the feel of it....and thought it was the greatest mod ever.....then at 500 or so rounds it started to fail to reset....with each 100 or so rounds after that it simply got worse and worse.

Glockworx acted like it was my fault that I pulled the trigger that many times...:D...

Back to a polished stock trigger with the (-) connector and no problems...gun has 20k+ rounds through it now...

so the only problem was the trigger? it won't reset?

themailman
10-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Oh no, dont say anything bad about Glockworx or the Glockworx Fanboys will mob you! Reason, logic, and experience be damned!

tacticalcity
10-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I have not had any work done by them, but shot guns that have. They've been around for a pretty long time and have a very solid reputation. Sucks that somebody has had issues, but their reputation would not be as strong as it is if problems were the norm.

I'm more of a defensive shooter than competition guy. So a trigger upgrade in my guns is asking for trouble. I keep the triggers stock. Should I ever decide to turn a project into a race gun, I would use Glockworx products and trust them. After all, it's a race gun not a bet your life on it defensive gun. If you're putting an aftermarket trigger in a self defense gun...well there's your problem right there.

Shenaniguns
10-12-2011, 11:07 AM
I have not had any work done by them, but shot guns that have. They've been around for a pretty long time and have a very solid reputation. Sucks that somebody has had issues, but their reputation would not be as strong as it is if problems were the norm.

I'm more of a defensive shooter than competition guy. So a trigger upgrade in my guns is asking for trouble. I keep the triggers stock. Should I ever decide to turn a project into a race gun, I would use Glockworx products and trust them. After all, it's a race gun not a bet your life on it defensive gun. If you're putting an aftermarket trigger in a self defense gun...well there's your problem right there.

That's a huge misconception, some aftermarket triggers are more reliable and better made than the factory parts like Apex Tactical's DCAEK and RAM which has been approved for a few dozen police departments nationwide.

Turo
10-12-2011, 11:24 AM
The top end of that first gun is sweet! I'm not big on stippling in general, but that slide looks good.

h0use
10-12-2011, 11:25 AM
wow thats look awsome!! how much do they run?

Skubasteev
10-13-2011, 5:08 PM
The top end of that first gun is sweet! I'm not big on stippling in general, but that slide looks good.
That's not stippling, it's silicon carbide.

Craigy
10-14-2011, 3:29 PM

I don't know your particular circumstances, but if you have a spring/part failing after that few shots we would be glad to replace them for you. I don't know who you spoke with but 99.9% of the time we will replace/refund said part without question. You can call me directly.

Craig
Glockworx
310-230-5135