View Full Version : What pistol grip is this, and where can I find one?

10-09-2011, 8:51 PM
Also if anyone has one and comment on it, that would be great. :D


10-09-2011, 8:55 PM
used to go by the name "foxbat grip" in brownells from the original mfg. Now, discontinued. There were plastic and rubber available.

Next best thing... for archery, they sell soem thermo-molding grip kits that, when wrapped around a reg A2 grip, can acheive the same level of ergonomic comfort.