PDA

View Full Version : Glock ex-counsel under the gun

HowardW56
10-09-2011, 6:52 AM
Complete Article (http://www.dailyreportonline.com/Editorial/News/singleEdit.asp?l=100389520951)

Glock ex-counsel under the gun
Dunwoody lawyer to testify about how he helped defendant siphon millions from global pistol maker
By R. Robin McDonald, Staff Reporter

Correction appended: See below for a correction to this story.

Glock Inc.'s former general counsel goes to trial Oct. 24 in Cobb County Superior Court on theft and racketeering charges related to allegations that he misappropriated millions of dollars from the international firearms maker.

Paul F. Jannuzzo, a former New Jersey prosecutor who served as Austria-based Glock's general counsel and top executive in the U.S. from 1991 to 2003, was extradited earlier this year from Amsterdam, where he fled in 2009 shortly before he was scheduled to go to trial on the charges.

Maestro Pistolero
10-09-2011, 7:13 AM
Wow, a corrupt former New Jersey public official screwed a firearms manufacturer. How novel.

robcoe
10-09-2011, 7:43 AM
Complete Article (http://www.dailyreportonline.com/Editorial/News/singleEdit.asp?l=100389520951)

Glock ex-counsel under the gun
Dunwoody lawyer to testify about how he helped defendant siphon millions from global pistol maker
By R. Robin McDonald, Staff Reporter

Correction appended: See below for a correction to this story.

Glock Inc.'s former general counsel goes to trial Oct. 24 in Cobb County Superior Court on theft and racketeering charges related to allegations that he misappropriated millions of dollars from the international firearms maker.

Paul F. Jannuzzo, a former New Jersey prosecutor who served as Austria-based Glock's general counsel and top executive in the U.S. from 1991 to 2003, was extradited earlier this year from Amsterdam, where he fled in 2009 shortly before he was scheduled to go to trial on the charges.

Well, there's your problem

Knife Edge
10-09-2011, 8:05 AM
Jersey strikes again!!! My last thoughts of that place take me to 2010 when they were cooking the books on the quality of city drinking water.

Ubermcoupe
10-09-2011, 8:07 AM
Wow, a corrupt former New Jersey public official screwed a firearms manufacturer. How novel.

I couldn't say it any better. :rofl:

Gryff
10-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Tough year for Glock. First a sex scandal and now this.

ccmc
10-09-2011, 1:48 PM
Tough year for Glock. First a sex scandal and now this.

To say nothing of the reported Gen 4 problems. Glock is now replacing all RSAs on certain Gen 4 models. For any Gen 4 owners here that don't know about it, the number to call is 1-877-745-8523.

Mesa Tactical
10-10-2011, 6:15 AM

http://www.badharvest.net/forum/img/smilies/potd.gif

Wherryj
10-10-2011, 9:43 AM

I believe the "novel" part is that he is a FORMER New Jersey official rather than a current official.