PDA

View Full Version : I just realized that a gun I bought is waiting

Trojans
10-09-2011, 1:08 AM
I just realized, reading a post here, that a gun I bought is ready to be sprung from jail. I've got muzzle loading on my mind and have been getting the supplies I need together. I totally forgot that my GSG 1911 is ready for pick up. Woo hoo!

bsg
10-09-2011, 8:21 AM
so much for the 10 day agonizing wait....

congratulations.

the_t0ny
10-09-2011, 8:57 AM
I don't know how you could possible forget, those ten days are the longest ever! All I do is look online for ammo deals and accessories. Then when that gets boring I go on YouTube and look up videos of that gun. There's no way I could forget about the tenth day. As a matter of fact I asked to leave work an hour early so I could pick up my ar right at the 240th hour a few months ago.

But congratulations on your new purchase

Spyder
10-09-2011, 9:29 AM
I did a ppt once and the guy I bought from actually called the store to see if I'd picked it up yet, on the 11th day, and was upset that I hadn't! An extra day or five has never really bothered me, unless I'm leaving for a trip and want to take it with me.

Vacaville
10-09-2011, 9:33 AM
I usually have it down to the minute when my 10 days are up.

bsg
10-09-2011, 9:59 AM
i do find a way to get there on my pickup date....

Trojans
10-09-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't know how you could possible forget, those ten days are the longest ever! All I do is look online for ammo deals and accessories. Then when that gets boring I go on YouTube and look up videos of that gun. There's no way I could forget about the tenth day. As a matter of fact I asked to leave work an hour early so I could pick up my ar right at the 240th hour a few months ago.

But congratulations on your new purchase

I've been obsessing over my Black Powder rifle and getting it ready for deer season. Now I have something to look forward to after work on Monday. Should make it a better than normal Monday.

Jwind
10-09-2011, 2:06 PM
For lack of a better word, sometimes ignorance is bliss. I wish I had that though. Every time I have something in the 10 jail, I start a countdown timer. I get to that shop on the minute.