PDA

View Full Version : Hogue Customer Service

BigNick
10-07-2011, 9:20 PM
So I bought another Ruger Super Black Hawk a while back and it came with a new Hogue grip. So after several trips to the range and a raw pinkie finger due to the small stock grips. I decided to install the hogue rubber grip, but it seems to be missing the screw. I must have lost it somewhere in my closet or something. So today I called hogue and asked the if, and where I can purchase a new screw or mounting hardware. I was very shocked to hear the lady tell me she would send me the screw and the mounting hardware out to me today, and it was no charge. I just wanted to share some positive customer service from a company. I know its just a screw but they didnt have to send it to me on their dime.

Revoman
10-07-2011, 9:39 PM
Most of my Smiths wear Hogue stocks. they are well made and look great! Glad to hear that your experience was a good one, as were all of mine.

MrExel17
10-07-2011, 9:40 PM
Man thats cool! For something that small and for them to take care of it BIG +1, this is what makes a company different from the rest, thanks for sharing!

bsg
no they didn't have to send it on their dime....

thanks for sharing the story. +1 for Hogue.

jessegpresley
That's good to hear about Hogue. My last Hogue grip was marked "Made In Mexico", which is unfortunate.

zfields
10-07-2011, 9:43 PM
Thats awesome, Love to hear good CS experiences. I havent had a good one in a while, since dealing with primary arms over a year ago.

BigNick
10-07-2011, 10:01 PM
It seems all we hear about is bad CS, I wanted to post something positive for a change. It was also nice to have someone that spoke english answer the phone.

helpme
10-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Check out Hogue's knives...

BigNick
10-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Those knives look pretty.....pretty expensive!
They do look like they are well built.

jessegpresley
10-07-2011, 11:54 PM
It seems all we hear about is bad CS, I wanted to post something positive for a change. It was also nice to have someone that spoke english answer the phone.

on that note, i called blue force gear about a problem i had with one of their sling accessories. i described my problem over the phone and they just sent me a new one, without asking for the other back or proof of purchase.

i called nighthawk custom needing new springs for my aftec extractor. one of the company owners answered the phone, and said he'd just send them out to me free of charge with a catalog.

44fred
10-08-2011, 7:33 AM
I purchased a Hogue grip about 20 years ago for a Super Blackhawk. While I was shooting from a rest, I put a good gouge in the bottom of the grip. I sent it back for repair fully expecting to pay but was surprised they didn't charge me for the repair. This good press goes a long way for Hogue.
Glad to see they still take good care of their customers.

jyo
10-08-2011, 9:46 AM
Hogue has always been good with CS!