PDA

View Full Version : PA 3x Compact Scope Questions...

nb_azn_guy
10-06-2011, 8:47 PM
I've got a couple of questions about this scope:

1. Is there (or do you know of) a quick release base for this scope to mount on a flat-top AR?

2. From the photos, the mounting rails are at 45 degrees on either side of the scope. Is there an option to mount a flat one on top (to put a micro dot)?

Thanks!

marsh1
10-10-2011, 7:15 AM
I've got a couple of questions about this scope:

1. Is there (or do you know of) a quick release base for this scope to mount on a flat-top AR?

2. From the photos, the mounting rails are at 45 degrees on either side of the scope. Is there an option to mount a flat one on top (to put a micro dot)?

Thanks!

Any Acog QD mount will work. We are adding a discounted drop down option for the ADM now.

The rails can be removed but not relocated.

Thanks
Marshall

nb_azn_guy
10-11-2011, 8:34 PM
Thanks Marshall.
Mine will be here in a couple of days.

Can a magnifier (like the PA deluxe 3x) be used in front of it?
Would the QD mount and/or the swing mount (available on the producr page of your webstore) be the right height?

thanks!

PrimaryArms
10-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi nb_azn_guy,

Magnifiers are not compatible for magnifier already magnifer optics. IE, you cannot make your 3 power scope by adding a 3x magnifier.

Thanks,

Jason

nb_azn_guy
10-17-2011, 11:23 AM
You mean I can't make the PA compact 3x scope into a 9x scope using a tripler... the reason I asked was I thought I saw a thread either on this forum or another, that it was possible to put a tripler on a burris ar332 fixed scope. It is alot like PA's version so I just threw it out there... thanks.

marsh1
10-20-2011, 1:14 PM
You mean I can't make the PA compact 3x scope into a 9x scope using a tripler... the reason I asked was I thought I saw a thread either on this forum or another, that it was possible to put a tripler on a burris ar332 fixed scope. It is alot like PA's version so I just threw it out there... thanks.

As crazy as it sounds does work. I didn't believe it until I tired it. Unless you already have one or the other a 3-9X scope is cheaper and gives a clearer sight picture.

Marshall