PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Dillon reloading setup - Bay Area, CA

Franksremote
02-07-2007, 1:55 PM
Newbie reloader looking for a Dillon 550 or 650 for a good price, setup for .45 and/or 9mm extras are good. As complete a setup as possible would be appreciated. I've got most required items but wouldn't mind doubling up on some things. If anyone has a setup they'd like to part ways with, I'll make sure to give it a good home.

Will pick up in greater Bay Area (NorCal) or will provide shipping labels for anywhere else (just call FedEx when they labels arrive and they'll pick up from your home.)

grammaton76
02-07-2007, 1:57 PM
You'll need to post a location... this mostly applies to WTS ads, but you'll find that local folks are much more likely to respond if they know they're not going to have to box and ship that thing. :)

Franksremote
02-07-2007, 2:38 PM
You'll need to post a location... this mostly applies to WTS ads, but you'll find that local folks are much more likely to respond if they know they're not going to have to box and ship that thing. :)

Thanks, updated.

flashhole
02-07-2007, 5:03 PM
I have a 650 for sale

.40 cal
case feeder

I really don't use it much anymore. It's been sitting for about 2 years now. Make me an offer, I'll consider it if it's reasonable. I live in the East Bay.

GS

flashhole
02-07-2007, 5:04 PM
I forgot, I also have a Dillon auto primer filler for sale too.

GS

Franksremote
02-07-2007, 8:49 PM
I forgot, I also have a Dillon auto primer filler for sale too.

GS

Not familiar with this, but I sent a PM on the 650 and casefeeder. Thanks for the reply.

Update - sent PM about auto primer filler.

flashhole
02-08-2007, 8:48 AM
Okay all you guys who are interested in purchasing the 650 from me. What I want to do is take it out and give it a once over to make sure it's all in good condition.

This is what I remember about it (it's in storage)

Bullet Tray
Strong mount
roller handle
not sure if it has a powder check or not
Case feeder

I'd like to sell it with the auto primer filler too it's set up for small primers. If you load on a progressive especially a dillon you must have one of these. It can make a "square deal a fast machine"

I'll try and reply to all of you who PM'd me to let you know where I'm at with it.
GS

gose
02-08-2007, 9:16 AM
Okay all you guys who are interested in purchasing the 650 from me. What I want to do is take it out and give it a once over to make sure it's all in good condition.

Bullet Tray
Strong mount
roller handle
Case feeder

I'd like to sell it with the auto primer filler too it's set up for small primers. If you load on a progressive especially a dillon you must have one of these. It can make a "square deal a fast machine"

I'll try and reply to all of you who PM'd me to let you know where I'm at with it.
GS

I might take the primer filler off your hands, if you can part it from the press...

Franksremote
02-08-2007, 9:22 AM

Bullet Tray
Strong mount
roller handle
Case feeder

GS

PM sent - I'll take it w/ the auto primer filler

wintwu
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Frank,

I have an entire setup on the 650 all ready to go to make 45acp. I have some powder, bullets, and cases too. I can tally up everything i have (i have the auto case feeder, poweder check etc, case cleaner etc). All is in very new shape.

msg me if you're interested.

Franksremote
02-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Frank,

I have an entire setup on the 650 all ready to go to make 45acp. I have some powder, bullets, and cases too. I can tally up everything i have (i have the auto case feeder, poweder check etc, case cleaner etc). All is in very new shape.

msg me if you're interested.

PM sent

grammaton76
02-09-2007, 6:06 PM
Considering that the poster of this thread was not amused by a less-than-25-posts guy using his thread to post his for-sale items in, the guy's "threadlet" is being deleted as a threadjacking. BTW, to the guy wondering what happened to the other guy's thread... that's what happened. 25 post rule.

QuickOnTheDraw
02-09-2007, 6:11 PM
Great! Thanks for the explanation!
Signed..the other guy!

Franksremote
02-09-2007, 6:16 PM
Considering that the poster of this thread was not amused by a less-than-25-posts guy using his thread to post his for-sale items in, the guy's "threadlet" is being deleted as a threadjacking. BTW, to the guy wondering what happened to the other guy's thread... that's what happened. 25 post rule.

Franksremote
02-15-2007, 7:44 PM
BTT - waiting on purchase to finalize, but still looking.

Franksremote
02-19-2007, 8:41 AM
Thanks Glocksucker! He even delivered it to me :D Now just have to figure out where to mount it. It was taller than I expected...

Bullet Tray
Strong mount
roller handle
Case feeder

GS

Franksremote
02-28-2007, 6:57 AM
Still waiting on odds and ends from Dillon that didn't come with the 650, but would have NIB, still a good deal, just taking a whiles to get up and running. BTW I ended up with a SDB as well and don't think I'm gonna keep it, anyone interested?