PDA

View Full Version : M&P Military Rebate Question

razorscs
10-05-2011, 9:09 AM
Hey all,

So I just bought an M&P 9mm yesterday, and am planning on sending in the rebate form to get the $50 back that they are offering. Just wondering if anyone else has done it and how long it took for them to get the money back.

On another note, these things are hard as heck to find, at least in my area. No one had them, and only one place could find a distributor that had one, and even then he had to order a LEO only weapon with 17 rd mags that he is going to convert over to 10 rd for me (I asked if he would sell them as reloads, but no dice). The way this thing fits in your hand is truly incredible, and I live 15 minutes from APEX tactical, so you better believe it'll be sporting some of his goodies :D. Now to wait the 3 days for it to get to the shop, and then another 10 after that :facepalm:

zfields
10-05-2011, 9:27 AM
Wow, I saw them pretty often when I was in CA.

You can find them just about anywhere around my area in TX. Good prices on em to.

GoingQuiet
10-05-2011, 10:18 AM
For the uninitiated - S&W has been known for backlog. This is not surprising.

Not only is S&W selling a lot of product but you are buying at the worst possible time as retailers are stocking up for season. As we go later into the year, inventories will deplete further. I wasn't able to get much product from January until March because the pipeline had cleared out.

dousan
10-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Mine about a year or so ago took maybe a month or two for the magazines
I didn't worry and reading here on the forum most were about the same.

G60
10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
I think they just got a big European LE contract so a lot of production is going over there.