PDA

View Full Version : SB 427

Cole125
10-04-2011, 7:26 PM
Gentlemen, I have a question and forgive me for my ignorance.

If passed into law, will AB 427 effect .22 lr and mag rimfire ammo? If so or even if there is a chance it will classify .22 lr as handgun ammo I need to know so I can stock up before the end of the year.

Thanks

Ubermcoupe
10-04-2011, 8:01 PM

If passed into law, will SB 427 effect .22 lr and mag rimfire ammo? If so or even if there is a chance it will classify .22 lr as handgun ammo I need to know so I can stock up before the end of the year.

Thanks

You're fine, stock up! IF it comes down to it you can always just :36:

Capt.Dunsel
10-04-2011, 8:14 PM

If passed into law, will AB 427 effect .22 lr and mag rimfire ammo? If so or even if there is a chance it will classify .22 lr as handgun ammo I need to know so I can stock up before the end of the year.

Thanks

22 cal is mentioned by name in the law as I read it. Time to buy in bulk again,
it's the only thing I don't/can't reload , yet.

Cole125
10-04-2011, 8:57 PM
Thats a bunch of bull****!!!

I am going to get into reloading pistol calibers, no question. So looks like I'll have to stock up on .22 too.

I swear this BS makes me want to go down to the "hood" where all those gang banging dip ****s shoot each other and make laws like SB 427 happen and start :36:

GOEX FFF
10-04-2011, 9:15 PM
This isn't just about modern ammo shooters... like AB962 was, 427 Also kills the CA historic collector who cherish to preserve firearm/munition antiquity and to preserve rare vintage and antique .22 ammo boxes (and other collectible calibers/boxes) that can only be found online. :mad: