PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

Haagenaz
10-02-2011, 5:26 PM
:confused:I came in last week to pick up my ar15 lower and asked about a price on a Sig p239 in .357 sig or .40 cal if avaliable and got no prcing at all

and i wanna ask if you have the draco pistols in stock pictured on your website cause the hand guards on the one you guys had in the store was UGLY as hell:confused:

Thanks for your time.

Riflegear
10-03-2011, 9:37 AM
The P239 is not a normal item that we stock in those calibers. We do carry the 9mm for $729. The .40 version should be the same or close. We can order it for you but we don't know the expected wait time as the whole industry including Sig seems to still be catching up from SHOT Show.

We are out of DRACO pistols for the moment. The pistol you saw in the store is the DRACO Mini. I don't have an ETA on the arrival of any more DRACOs for now. To be notified of their arrival, put your email address in the box on the product page and you'll receive an email when they show up.

shark92651
10-03-2011, 10:40 PM
:confused:I came in last week to pick up my ar15 lower and asked about a price on a Sig p239 in .357 sig or .40 cal if avaliable and got no prcing at all

and i wanna ask if you have the draco pistols in stock pictured on your website cause the hand guards on the one you guys had in the store was UGLY as hell:confused:

Thanks for your time.

Well it's basically the same quality wood furniture as any other WASR, meaning not so great. If you spend a couple hours sanding and staining it will look 100% better when you are done.