View Full Version : ordering a replacement barrel from Numrich

09-30-2011, 6:19 PM
I have been searching for a replacement barrel for a Colt 1908 25 cal. Numrich has had it listed as out of stock for quite awhile till one day earlier this week. I figured I better jump on it so I placed my order. It hasn't come yet but I'm wondering what the condition of the barrel will be.

I'm assuming that it's not new but is used, though Numrich does not state anything about it. They aren't going to sell me anything junky are they? I know they have a return policy but ...

Anyone have any thoughts as to what I can expect?

09-30-2011, 8:57 PM
99.7% chance it's used, and who knows what it will look like. They get lots and lots of used guns and parts and part 'em out. I've ordered from them a few times. I never expect anything nice but I have been pleasantly surprised.

10-01-2011, 7:04 AM
thanks scootergmc
the barrel I have now is at a point where I think it is unsafe to shoot, so anything better would be nice. But for the price I paid I hope it's a pretty good one.

10-01-2011, 2:31 PM
The things from them I haven't liked, they've allowed returned without questions or re-stocking fees.

10-01-2011, 6:18 PM
well it showed in the mail today, so much for the tracking info showing an Oct 3rd delivery.
It is a vast improvement over the original barrel, not perfect but I'm satisfied. I can take it out and shoot it now instead of using it as a paperweight.