PDA

View Full Version : WoW Palmetto State Armory Patrol Carbine.

Agent Tikki
09-29-2011, 4:14 PM
First Off, I am not affiliated with PSA in any way shape or form. I buy stuff from them time to time, especially when they have deals on LPKs and Ammo.

Second if this is a dupe, I apologize....

Third. This is a Sic Sic Sic deal.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/2557.php

16" carbine complete at just over a G note including shipping. FN made 1x7 CL barrel, Comes with an Aimpoint Pro. Wow, Just Wow. If i didn't already have a carbine, Crap, mebbe I need another one. Man the optic alone is what $400+ new.

This is a Good deal. Buy if you want a cheap cheap carbine, just get this deal and sell the Optic for $350, it'll sell quick. You got yourself a $650 kick *** carbine.

tradecraft
09-29-2011, 4:16 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=482987

Drivedabizness
09-29-2011, 5:12 PM
I just emailed them....I JUST bought an AimPoint from a CalGuns member. It'd be great to buy the rifle discounted for the value of the AimPoint (if possible)

Shellshocker66
09-29-2011, 5:39 PM
The problem is they don't sell rifles into CA, just stripped lowers. Maybe they would tear it down or will modify their policy soon but as it stands now here is the policy.

By clicking "I agree" below, you attest:

1. You agree and accept all policies described in our Terms of Use.
2. You are at least 21 years of age (for handguns) or 18 years of age (for rifles).
3. By purchasing firearms, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
4. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
5. You have no legal restraint which would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring firearms.
6. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
7. You will not sell firearms to any minor.
8. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring firearms. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship firearms to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled and a 5% restocking fee charged.

CALIFORNIA: Only PSA stripped rifle lowers at this time.
ILLINOIS: No Firearms sales to Chicago or Cook County. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
MASSACHUSETTS: No Sales of any firearms at this time.
MARYLAND: No sales of a firearm with a magazine over 20rd capacity. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
NEW JERSEY: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms
NEW YORK: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.
WASHINGTON DC: No Sales of any firearms.
CONNECTICUTT: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

FatalKitty
09-29-2011, 5:44 PM
they also only RECENTLY started selling us stripped lowers - maybe around April or May or so...

tradecraft
09-29-2011, 5:53 PM
Guys, view the link I posted.

Shellshocker66
09-29-2011, 6:03 PM
Ok just looked at the link, someone needs to update the website if they have decided to start selling to CA.

Nice to see PSA posting here on Calguns though! If this is their new policy I'm going to be broke they have some great firearm deals!

Palmetto State Armory
09-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok just looked at the link, someone needs to update the website if they have decided to start selling to CA.

The website definitely needs an updating, and is in the process of getting an upgrade to be more user friendly. CA residents can purchase this rifle, and there is more CA shipping information in our vendor forum now. :)

cannon
09-30-2011, 1:05 PM
The website definitely needs an updating, and is in the process of getting an upgrade to be more user friendly. CA residents can purchase this rifle, and there is more CA shipping information in our vendor forum now. :)

Don't you get enough of my money for ammo? :p

stag6.8
09-30-2011, 2:54 PM

WHOA.....that is a sic deal...I was wondering..If any calgunners want to team up and do a bulk group buy on these..if palmetto state armory if give us a good rate of course....my money is low but If this was to happen...ill find the money

smittty
10-01-2011, 7:13 AM
Are you sure it's an Aimpoint? the lens covers say aimpoint but the description does not. Is it an Aimpoint or a clone?

Speedpower
10-01-2011, 7:54 AM
If you read the description, it clearly says "The rifle is topped off with an Aimpoint Patrol Rifle optic, and Magpul Back up sight."

zfields
10-01-2011, 8:19 AM
damn. may have to finally buy into the AR fanboism.

MrExel17
10-01-2011, 8:29 AM
WOW, thats not a bad deal. Thanks for sharing!

mike_the_wino
10-01-2011, 8:56 AM
I likes me the PSA. While that is a kick-*** deal, AND I could always use another Aimpoint, I definitely don't need the rifle.

smog7
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
I ordered a complete upper from them about a month ago. No problems at all. PSA kicks ***.

Peter.Steele
10-01-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm waiting on my upper right now ... ordered it last Friday, got the shipping notification on Monday, but it looks like it still hasn't shipped yet. Can't wait for my new toy ... my VLTOR A5 stock kit showed up yesterday ... I need to go to the range next weekend, so I hope all my toys show up in time! :)

FastFinger
10-01-2011, 6:06 PM
Picked up a few of their lowers some months ago, and just ordered their 16'' 4150 Chrome-lined, Complete MOE Rifle Kit (http://palmettostatearmory.com/2551.php). Had a few questions, they were prompt in answering - looking forward to my new PSA carbine. Still need to decide on optics though... the Lucid set-up looks promising.

SDM44
10-01-2011, 7:59 PM
Picked up a few of their lowers some months ago, and just ordered their 16'' 4150 Chrome-lined, Complete MOE Rifle Kit (http://palmettostatearmory.com/2551.php).

Damn. I inquired about that same MOE rifle kit a few days ago and they didn't have an ETA at the time when they would have more available. So I purchased a different upper setup w/MOE handguard, MOE PSA LPK, and CTR stock kit. Ended up spending about $200 more, but such is life.

Poppy83
10-02-2011, 6:34 AM
I likes me the PSA. While that is a kick-*** deal, AND I could always use another Aimpoint, I definitely don't need the rifle.

Then do what I do. Use something more expensive as justification for buying what you want.

"Well, I was going to buy a rifle for $1k, so if I just buy an Aimpoint for $400, then I'm actually saving $600. Wow! What a deal!"

Inquirer
10-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Damn, this is a sweet deal. If I weren't in the process of moving I would almost definitely capitalize on this.

--Inq

Inquirer
10-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Also, does anybody have one of these that can comment on its quality, fit and finish, craftsmanship, reliability, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

--Inq

ZedOddSix
10-02-2011, 5:24 PM
Oh boy, my wife is going to be pissed at you!

mike_the_wino
10-02-2011, 9:31 PM
"Well, I was going to buy a rifle for $1k, so if I just buy an Aimpoint for $400, then I'm actually saving $600. Wow! What a deal!"
Oh yeah, I do that all ready. But my 'want it' list is long and another Aimpoint is really, really, really low on the list...but that doesn't keep me from looking for group buys. :D

glock7
11-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Definitely a detailed range report is needed before I go swimming on the PSA pond. The lpk's are fine, only time will tell for the uppers.

Agent Tikki
11-05-2011, 5:18 PM
Oh boy, my wife is going to be pissed at you!

tell me about it, I'm trying to come up with a way to spread it across a couple cards to hide it.... hrm......

:p

gregshin
11-05-2011, 8:28 PM
Thumbs up to psa

smrtprts
11-07-2011, 5:18 PM
Should I pick one up or wait for black friday?

colossians323
11-08-2011, 5:50 AM
Guys, view the link I posted.

Awesome deal

Uxi
11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Wow, that's a great deal.

1911RONIN
11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
I purchased one. I think it will be here in a week or two. they are build to order. it will be my first AR

shooting4life
11-08-2011, 2:25 PM
Wonder if they will sell this package as a kit minus the lower. I have a few stipped lowers to find kits for.