PDA

View Full Version : Are they asleep at Brady/LCAV?

nicki
09-29-2011, 2:57 PM
Was taking a look at the Brady site and the LCAV, funny how they kinda missed that ATF memmo about medical marijuana and guns.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

http://www.lcav.org/

The medical marijuana ban on gun ownership is all over the marijuana sites and the people on those sites are PISSED.

Since the LCAV is having this wonderful dinner, perhaps we can find out if they have a position.

I realize that some of you are against "medical marijuana", after all, someone has to make up that 30 percent of the population who is against people making choices on their personal health.

Something like this could potentially jeopardize their funding and membership if it came out that both organizations are supporting discrimination against medical marijuana users.

These "Libtards" say that the second amendment is a right to defend oneself in one's home.

Be kind of curious to what they will say regarding a medical marijuana patient who owns guns to protect their crop inside their own home from potential home invasions.

Since Gun Rights are Civil Rights, we have an opportunity to put them on the wrong side of public opinion even in San Francisco

Nicki

wjc
09-29-2011, 3:10 PM
LCAV doesn't appear to update their recent news that often. I'm still waiting to read their screed about the Sunnyvale decision.

POLICESTATE
09-29-2011, 3:12 PM
Probably everyone at Brady and LCAV are using medical marijuana and just don't want to call attention to their own self-interests.

SwissFluCase
09-29-2011, 3:13 PM
I think they don't have the man power nor funding to stay current.

Regards,

SwissFluCase

wash
09-29-2011, 3:16 PM
I'm sure they are pleased as punch but they don't want to alienate pot smokers.

Remember, they hate Law Abiding gun owners.

Wherryj
09-29-2011, 3:18 PM
Probably everyone at Brady and LCAV are using medical marijuana and just don't want to call attention to their own self-interests.

I've read that medical marijuana is useful for curbing those impulses that the Bradys and the LCAV types have to "blow everyone away during a car accident". You know, the thoughts that they project upon everyone else?

I think that it's a good thing that they are finding help for their issues.

unusedusername
09-29-2011, 3:24 PM
I think they don't have the man power nor funding to stay current.

This is probably the case, as it would explain quite a few things...

POLICESTATE
09-29-2011, 3:25 PM
I've read that medical marijuana is useful for curbing those impulses that the Bradys and the LCAV types have to "blow everyone away during a car accident". You know, the thoughts that they project upon everyone else?

I think that it's a good thing that they are finding help for their issues.

Would be nice if short term memory loss became so pervasive in their organizations that they become a laughing stock whenever they try and hold a press conference only to stumble over what to say since they can't remember what they're up there for.

Ubermcoupe
09-29-2011, 3:43 PM
There are too preoccupied trying to find a dear leader... I mean leader to follow.

POLICESTATE
09-29-2011, 3:47 PM
There are too preoccupied trying to find a dear leader... I mean leader to follow.

They can follow me. I will lead them down paths of firearm enjoyment :D

G60
09-29-2011, 4:46 PM
Nope, they're busy trying to be cute using keyboard symbols and warning the 3 people who care about what they have to say about the mythical 'prancing CA gun owner'

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116577&d=1317343464

Dreaded Claymore
09-29-2011, 6:21 PM
Nope, they're busy trying to be cute using keyboard symbols and warning the 3 people who care about what they have to say about the mythical 'prancing CA gun owner'

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116577&d=1317343464

Are you so sure they're mythical? (http://www.pinkpistols.org/) :D

(meant only in fun, hoping no one takes it amiss. If you do, I am sorry.)

Monte
09-29-2011, 6:27 PM
I realize that some of you are against "medical marijuana", after all, someone has to make up that 30 percent of the population who is against people making choices on their personal health.

ZING!

yellowfin
09-29-2011, 6:34 PM
Would be nice if short term memory loss became so pervasive in their organizations that they become a laughing stock whenever they try and hold a press conference only to stumble over what to say since they can't remember what they're up there for.
That describes them as they've always been. What changed?

safewaysecurity
09-29-2011, 6:37 PM
Violence Policy Center tweeted about it. But they are always the crazy awake group with no funding. I feel like it's some divorced soccer mom running it from her kitchen or something.

Wernher von Browning
09-30-2011, 8:48 AM
...and warning the 3 people who care about what they have to say about the mythical 'prancing CA gun owner'

Hmmm... must be a San Francisco thing...

In Fresno, it's more of a flounce, while in LA, it's lallygagging and in Sacramento it's a strut.

HowardW56
09-30-2011, 8:50 AM
Hmmm... must be a San Francisco thing...

:rofl:

bigcalidave
09-30-2011, 10:06 AM
People are pissed and they should be. This needs to be a fight where California does what its voters said to do, and tells the federal government to back off. I don't think the Brady and LCAV type would dare alienating the MMJ crowd, it has a lot of very wealthy, influential people.

Dead*Reckoned
09-30-2011, 10:35 AM

That's being generous...

vonderplatz
09-30-2011, 10:36 AM
They must be asleep, I put up some pro-2A comments 18 hours ago on their Facebook page, and they are still there. Maybe they are overwhelmed with all of the pro 2A victories recently.

G60
09-30-2011, 10:41 AM
They must be asleep, I put up some pro-2A comments 18 hours ago on their Facebook page, and they are still there. Maybe they are overwhelmed with all of the pro 2A victories recently.

before you're banned, make fun of their link to one "John Steward's" daily show videos. Whoever "John Steward" is, I do not know.

(i've been banned 4 times, i'm tired of making new FB accounts.) :p

n/m, looks like they corrected it in a follow up comment.

Here's another link you'd all might be interested in while we're on the subject:
http://www.snowflakesinhell.com/2011/09/29/the-new-professionalism-hiring-high-schoolers/

radioman
09-30-2011, 7:32 PM
I went on the brady face book page and posted 4 articles on gun walker, I got an email back. head in the sand, that can't true.
oh by the way all us gun nuts that there are trolls, so they say.

vonderplatz
09-30-2011, 7:43 PM
I was nice in my posts, but I guess they finally woke up because I have been banned, and my posts are gone.