PDA

View Full Version : Arizona CCW

ParanoidCivilian
09-29-2011, 2:01 PM
I'm going to apply for my Arizona CCW permit. Who here has done this before? I have my packet on the way from Arizona, it includes the application and two finger print forms. Cost is $60.

Milsurps
09-29-2011, 2:05 PM
I'm going to apply for my Arizona CCW permit. Who here has done this before? I have my packet on the way from Arizona, it includes the application and two finger print forms. Cost is $60.

Lots of folks here. ;)
Arizona timeline (http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=433645)

stix213
09-29-2011, 2:06 PM
Assuming everything is on the up and up, you should get your carry permit back from them in around a month or so after sending them back the packet. You can also call them or e-mail them and check status at any time, but they probably would appreciate it if you didn't too much :p

Agent Orange
09-29-2011, 2:06 PM
Check the CCW (or whatever they're calling it now) sub-forum. Lots of info there. Many have done it. Expect a longer wait these days though.

Oceanbob
09-29-2011, 2:59 PM
i did it back in June. Took about 10 days. However I hear they are backed up now and it may take a month.

I like the 32 (?) States especially Nevada. I go to Vegas Baby several times a year. Gonna carry this next time.

Be well, Bob

echoarms
09-29-2011, 3:28 PM
I just got off the phone with them, she told me that background checks are taking 6-8 weeks now.