PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch CNN tonight ?

hadjin
09-28-2011, 9:14 PM
About 15 minutes into his program @ 7pm (plays again at 10 pm I think) Anderson Cooper had a report containing new revelations about the AW Guns to Mexican drug dealers.

What was really wild is that the veteran CNN reporter talking to Cooper said that the the Program made so little sense, that the common thinking going on in Washington, even among non 2nd Ammend types, is that the Obama Admin intentionally wanted to increase the AW violence along the border so that the US could use that as cover to drum up support for a new weapons ban among US citizens.

I though the observation and the credibility of it coming from a liberal new station was remarkable, and added to the genuineness of the suspicions.

Rep Daryll Isa is ripping the cover off of this ..stay tuned.

Ubermcoupe
09-28-2011, 10:11 PM
I missed it but that's a heck-of-a- statement. Does anyone have (know where to find) a clip of it?

Norsemen308
09-28-2011, 10:19 PM
i caught it, but more and more liberal media outlets are distancing themselves from OBAMA, it comes from the fact that the ship is sinking, and sinking fast.

ZirconJohn
09-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Ya... nice segment.

But now they pushing the 0bama re-election campagn, and zer0bama
knows what he's doing etc etc... blah-blah-blah... the 'agenda' :laugh:

I'm out... going back home to FOX :yes:

morfeeis
09-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I hope that guy still has a job next week.......

One78Shovel
09-29-2011, 3:19 AM
The contention that this 'Fast and Furious' debacle run by Holder and the ATF was a gun grabbing agenda in sheep's clothing has been out there for months. CNN is just starting to talk about it. The NRA has been leaning hard in that direction and as stupid as the whole scheme sounds, makes sense from a government perspective.

The government excells at being inept and funding $600.00 hammers

Remember how the American Revolutionary War really started. The King was after the powder in Concord. Thinking was if the colonist had no powder, what good was the musket.

Same thinking here in America today. Just round and about ways of devaluing the firearm.

California is going the same route as Britain tried. Going for the elimination of ammo sales online, etc, etc. But today there is no 'Powder Alarn' like the patriots back then sounded. It was just totally unacceptable to allow Smith and his lot to claim the powder from the colonist.

When big brother comes again I hope true Americans will do as the colonist did back then.

Defend our rights.

Just saying.......

-178S