PDA

View Full Version : CA Senate Race - Pro-2A Michael Reagan backs out

darkwater
09-28-2011, 12:52 PM
I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, but it looks like one of our best pro-2A hopes against Feinstein in the upcoming Senate race has confirmed he won't run: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2011/09/michael-reagan-im-not-crazy-en.html

I read a report elsewhere that seemed to suggest that Feinstein pumping $5 million of her own money into her campaign the day before Reagan's announcement, giving her a total warchest of $8 million to date, may have had something to do with it. Money talks.

Wherryj
09-28-2011, 1:31 PM
I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere, but it looks like one of our best pro-2A hopes against Feinstein in the upcoming Senate race has confirmed he won't run: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2011/09/michael-reagan-im-not-crazy-en.html

I read a report elsewhere that seemed to suggest that Feinstein pumping $5 million of her own money into her campaign the day before Reagan's announcement, giving her a total warchest of $8 million to date, may have had something to do with it. Money talks.

Mentioning "chest" and Feinstein in the same sentence should be banned as a "reasonable restriction" on the first amendment.

Connor P Price
09-28-2011, 2:41 PM
I'd love to see difi gone, but I won't be surprised if she stays. The last but of optimism I had left died when Boxer got another term in the last election.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Ubermcoupe
09-28-2011, 2:57 PM
I'd love to see difi gone, but I won't be surprised if she stays. The last but of optimism I had left died when Boxer got another term in the last election.

Yea. Reagan dropping out puts me in the same boat as you :( If I run, will you vote for me :thumbsup:

Connor P Price
09-28-2011, 3:44 PM
Yea. Reagan dropping out puts me in the same boat as you :( If I run, will you vote for me :thumbsup:

Ubermcoupe for Senate! :chris:

Gray Peterson
09-28-2011, 4:14 PM
Vote for Gene Hoffman

Wherryj
09-28-2011, 4:56 PM
Vote for Gene Hoffman

I'm saving my vote for Gene's run for President.

bwiese
09-29-2011, 2:02 PM
The last but of optimism I had left died when Boxer got another term in the last election.

That was Fiorina's to lose, and she did it by opening her yap about abortion. She dropped several points after that and didn't recover.