View Full Version : Baby Eagle range report

09-27-2011, 4:48 PM
After searching for more than a year finally I purchased one. I picked up my UZI EAGLE today and went to the range and put about 200 rounds through it. Not a single issue with the gun and what a sweet gun. I have to say it is probably the most accurate 9mm I shot short of a Kimber Team Match. Now the next one a full size baby eagle..:43:

09-27-2011, 6:28 PM
I've been looking at these, what a great looking gun. I haven't found one to fondle yet, how's the ergo's??

09-27-2011, 7:05 PM
That's a great gun you have there. I want to get a steel Baby Eagle in .40 but my bank account keeps telling me, "No". I'm glad to read you're enjoying it.

09-27-2011, 8:01 PM
The ergo is great on the gun. Its all steel so it is heavy so It feels ballanced and there is not much kick or muzzle flip on this gun. That makes it a great double tap gun.

09-27-2011, 8:39 PM
Where did you obtain that little feller? I'm currently in love with the full-size Baby Eagle in 9mm. What was your purchasing process like? Can the slide stop be operated one handed? That's the polymer if I'm not mistaken, right? Still trying to figure out the logistics of the 4.4" barrel 9mm in steel in Cali. Don't know if it's currently available.

Thanks, and welcome to the forums,

09-27-2011, 10:26 PM
It was just luck. I went to a shop and one of the employees said he owned one. I offered to buy his gun and he sold it. You are correct, it is a poly frame but it feels heavy for a poly. Its hard to find one in Cali since you have to buy one from private party. It took me more than a year to find but if you look eventually you will find one. I shot the full size as well and I loved it. It is a very accurate gun and a dream to shoot with. That is going to be my next purchase if I can ever find one but it sure wont be for a while. If I see one out there I will PM you.

09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
shot a coworkers .40 I believe. It shot amazingly well. It made be a better shot, well at least when shooting that.lol