PDA

View Full Version : which ffp scope???

thenotoriousmo
09-26-2011, 7:05 PM
its about time to get another scope and i have narrowed it down to these two sub 1k scopes, a bushnell tactical 6-24x50 or a viper pst in the same power. now the bushnell is a little more expensive than the viper and seems to have fewer features (zero stop, better reticule), but am i giving up more features for better glass? or is the viper a better package and the glass just as good? i haven't had a chance to look through either of them so i have no clue on which is the better choice? any help would be great on which way i should go.

also if you suggest a different scope, what i am looking for a ffp mil/mi l(just trying to stay consistent with all my other scopes) scope in the 1k range

uscbigdawg
09-26-2011, 7:15 PM
Vortex glass is much better than the Bushnell. I'd definitely go with it. I got mine at CS Tactical (http://www.cstactical.com/). He's a Calgunner, California company and as straight up as they come. I try to keep our money in California even it means paying a little bit more. If we don't help each other, who will?

Tell him I sent you and give him a call. I'm sure that you guys can do a package deal with rings and bases.

Rich

brian01tj
10-23-2011, 11:50 AM
+1 on the pst from vortex. I've had zero complaints

brushfire21
10-23-2011, 9:06 PM
Another +1 on the vortex PST, have had mine for a few months, still getting up to speed on the mil-dot and getting my brain re-wired. Been fun!