Full Clip
09-23-2011, 2:26 PM
Ask mrlonewolf...

pacifico23
09-23-2011, 2:30 PM
:cool2::hide::cool2:

ham
09-23-2011, 2:32 PM
In 1972, a crack CALGUNS unit was banned by a Mod for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly changed I.P. Addresses to the Calguns.net underground. Today, still wanted by the Mods, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them inthe parking lot of a In N Out, maybe you can hire... The AK-Team.

DUN DA-DUN DA, DUN DUN DA!

zfields
09-23-2011, 2:37 PM
In 1972, a crack CALGUNS unit was banned by a Mod for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly changed I.P. Addresses to the Calguns.net underground. Today, still wanted by the Mods, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them inthe parking lot of a In N Out, maybe you can hire... The AK-Team.

haha

infernl
09-23-2011, 2:37 PM
Holy needs more info OP!

So far, besides Ham's take on the ATeam jingle, this thread fails to deliver.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/risredrerivers.jpg

M.C.
09-23-2011, 2:38 PM

:30:

:rofl:

Dark Mod
09-23-2011, 2:39 PM

Lol!

smattenson
09-23-2011, 2:43 PM
Does that include the opening credits where bodies go flying, explosions, and no one gets shot or dies? ;) I love the A -team :)

infernl
09-23-2011, 2:49 PM
Give that man a big ol' fat George Peppard stogie!

Full Clip
09-23-2011, 2:52 PM
Give that man a big ol' fat George Peppard stogie!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/SharonHarvey2/George%20Peppard/Hannibal.gif

13204u
09-23-2011, 2:55 PM
A group of friends/advanced builders each located in various portions of the state.

pacifico23
09-23-2011, 2:56 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115754&stc=1&d=1316818636
:hide:

HBrebel
09-23-2011, 3:08 PM
don't forget the full auto mini-14s that never seem to hit anybody

Bhobbs
09-23-2011, 3:52 PM
Team M1 Garand FTW.

SJgunguy24
09-23-2011, 3:59 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115754&stc=1&d=1316818636
:hide:

No, we need a pic of Nico's dead truck that we killed getting over the Grapevine while going to the weld party last year at CSAcannoneers.

crazy
09-23-2011, 4:00 PM
A group of friends/advanced builders each located in various portions of the state.

OK. That makes sense. Thanks.

SJgunguy24
09-23-2011, 4:40 PM
You show up with your parts kit, a receiver/flat, rivets, and a willingness to learn. If all goes well, you leave with a working firearm. I don't know if i'm officially part of the "team" yet but personally there isn't much that could go wrong that at least one of us hasn't seen before.

Shady
09-23-2011, 5:33 PM
hahahaha great thread

nicoroshi
09-23-2011, 7:59 PM
hahahaha great thread
Agreed. :D

The AK-Team =
A group of friends that are builders that can help people new to the hobby learn what they need to know to correctly (and legally) build a parts kit into a beautiful flawless functioning firearm.

Or.....

Just a bunch of really cool people who really enjoy building AK pattern rifles.

BTW: SJGG. You are AK-team.

No pictures of the truck (rest her soul) but here's a picture of her replacement>>>
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2839/dscn4349.jpg

MrPlink
09-23-2011, 8:06 PM
Back in the day there was an initiation to join the AK team.

You had to drive around the city with your headlights off. As soon as another driver would flash their headlights at you out of courtesy, you would follow that driver home, break into their garage and build an AK out of whatever you could find in there.

NorCalK9.com
09-23-2011, 8:13 PM
Theyre the people you call when ya think youre tired of ffl's like me. I only personally met one member and work with him on a regular schedule. And I think russia would hire him if he moved there.

Javi
09-23-2011, 8:19 PM
Theyre the people you call when ya think youre tired of ffl's like me. I only personally met one member and work with him on a regular schedule. And I think russia would hire him if he moved there.

I wouldn't be surprised if your the next AK-Team member. Just waiting for the signature to pop up :D

hamheart
09-23-2011, 8:23 PM

haha watching that right now

NorCalK9.com
09-23-2011, 8:29 PM
You show up with your parts kit, a receiver/flat, rivets, and a willingness to learn. If all goes well, you leave with a working firearm. I don't know if i'm officially part of the "team" yet but personally there isn't much that could go wrong that at least one of us hasn't seen before.

I wouldn't be surprised if your the next AK-Team member. Just waiting for the signature to pop up :D

Lmao not me. I dont have patience.

tujungatoes
09-23-2011, 8:41 PM

Yep, that's pretty much how It happened.....oh wait no....:confused:I wasn't even BORN for another 10 years.

We're just a small group of friends that like to get together, build AK's, and occasionally help other people do the same. I don't even know how the name thing got started, but it sounded kinda cool so we just ran with it.

We don't have a van, but at one point there was talk of us buying an old Lincoln to cruise around in.:D

Also SJGG you are most definitely on the team homie.

arsilva32
09-23-2011, 9:08 PM

LOL:p

CSACANNONEER
09-23-2011, 9:27 PM
Yep, that's pretty much how It happened.....oh wait no....:confused:I wasn't even BORN for another 10 years.

We're just a small group of friends that like to get together, build AK's, and occasionally help other people do the same. I don't even know how the name thing got started, but it sounded kinda cool so we just ran with it.

We don't have a van, but at one point there was talk of us buying an old Lincoln to cruise around in.:D

Also SJGG you are most definitely on the team homie.

IIRC, it all started when Andrew was decided to make tee shirts. For the next BP, someone thought it would be cool to make special tees to make the helpers stand out more. After several ideas were bounced around (this whole thing can probably be found in an old BP thread), the "AK Team" stuck and we got our first tees. It's too bad that the old guys (who taught most of us how to build at the Thousand Oaks parties) never got tees or any special recognition. I'm thinking about JustinLB, Wyseguy and a few others who were instramental on getting the ball rolling.

SJGG,

Don't worry too much. nobody invited me to get in on the latest AK Team shirts either. I guess I'm just out of the loop now that I've decide to take a hiatus from build parties.

munkeeboi
09-23-2011, 10:26 PM
csa- that cool someone was me....lol

sjgg- was there ever any doubt? karaoke in Hanover was initiation

SJgunguy24
09-23-2011, 10:39 PM
My name is Mike, I am AKteam. I build the tools that scare the living bejesus out of Nancy Pelosi.....and damn proud to exercise these freedoms with my team mates.

tujungatoes
09-24-2011, 5:39 AM
sjgg- was there ever any doubt? karaoke in Hanover was initiation

Hanover?...you guys went to f**king Germany?!?:confused:

munkeeboi
09-24-2011, 6:56 AM
whatever that city is near Fresno...lol...

Germany would have been awesome though

CSACANNONEER
09-24-2011, 7:37 AM
csa- that cool someone was me....lol

Never admit your guilt on an open forum!