PDA

View Full Version : Safariland 6280 for Glock 17/22 w/ M3X or M6X light

MarineJohn
09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
I am selling my new Safariland 6280 SLS holster for a Glock 17/22 with M3x or M6x tactical light. I bought this for use as my competition for the police games but keep using my 1911 instead so I have never used it, I put my Glock in it one time with my Surefire x300 light on it to see if it would work and it fit git perfectly with teh X300 on it. Here is the information on it from the Safariland web site:
Model 6280
Level II Retention Duty Holster, Mid-Ride

The Safariland Model 6280 holster is the base model of Self Locking System (SLS™) series of holsters. It includes a unique rotating hood design. This holster also features a Universal Belt Loop that mounts on a 2" or 2.25" Duty Belt. With no snap, the Safariland 6280 holster’s SLS™ design allows for a smoother single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways. The hood can only be released by being simultaneously pushed down and rotated forward and actually becomes more secure when upward force is applied. It is also far less likely to release accidentally than conventional thumb break snaps. The 6280 holster features a tensioning device, which, when firmly adjusted becomes a Level III Retention™ holster.

SLS (Self Locking System)
Mid-Ride position allows for excellent weapon protection and quick easy draw
Top draw and straight drop cant

This model is the Basket weave finish.
These retail for $128.28 CopsPlus.
I am letting it go for $80 which is a great deal. I have had it for a couple of years and have never used it.
Thanks,
John

MarineJohn
09-23-2011, 3:17 PM
Bump