PDA

View Full Version : Price Difference On sale Item

wendys
09-19-2011, 2:02 PM
I just purchased a Springfield XD .40 Essentials model for 429.99 picked up on August 23. Now it is on sale for 399.99 and on top of that the manufacturer is now offering 3 free magazines and the mag pouch. I feel like I got so unlucky with the timing. Well I searched the Turners FAQ and could not find anything. I know its kind of out of their hands with the free magazines because that is a manufacturer deal, but do they honor the price difference if it has been less than a month?

NotPukeGreen
09-19-2011, 2:14 PM
Its on there web site, top of the page under Rebates / springfield 2011 gear up program, i just sent mine in this last weekend

wendys
09-19-2011, 2:22 PM
Its on there web site, top of the page under Rebates / springfield 2011 gear up program, i just sent mine in this last weekend

Yea, But I was referring to the price difference at Turners I payed 429.99 less than a month ago and now its on sale for 399.99

wendys
09-19-2011, 3:01 PM
I have the same question but I purchased a different firearm at the Reseda store. I called in and literally waited 20 minutes to talk to the manager. The woman who answered my call checked up twice to see if the manager had answered yet and was astonished that he had not (not going to name the manager). Nonetheless When I spoke to the manager he gave me a different answer, he said " Next time you come in to purchase a Firearm, Just remind me and I will honor that price difference on the next purchase"... So is there an actual policy or is this just something that was made up on a limb to get rid of me? Wish I had Bill on my side!

posted this comment on another thread dealing with the same issue

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=473686

Turner's Outdoorsman
09-19-2011, 4:58 PM
I have the same question but I purchased a different firearm at the Reseda store. I called in and literally waited 20 minutes to talk to the manager. The woman who answered my call checked up twice to see if the manager had answered yet and was astonished that he had not (not going to name the manager). Nonetheless When I spoke to the manager he gave me a different answer, he said " Next time you come in to purchase a Firearm, Just remind me and I will honor that price difference on the next purchase"... So is there an actual policy or is this just something that was made up on a limb to get rid of me? Wish I had Bill on my side!

posted this comment on another thread dealing with the same issue

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=473686

We can take care of this; PM sent.

wendys
09-22-2011, 7:21 PM
UPDATE:

Bill took the lead on the situation in an extremely timely manner. It really makes a huge difference to have people like Bill, and Rob on here literally 24/7 trying to help everyone out. Bill notified Don at Reseda about the situation and when I went in the next time Don was ready to take care of everything for me. Cant say enough about you guys who are helping us out. So, big thanks to Bill and Don for taking care of me on this one. Ill be happy to work with you guys again on my next purchase.

Thanks,
Nick