View Full Version : *Sold* LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT-104 in Irvine

09-18-2011, 8:54 PM

For sale is a LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT-104 that adds 1.5 inches of height. This mount is for a 30mm rifle scope. I had this on my SWFA SS 1-4x24 HD FFP scope but since I am selling that I unfortunately must sell this fine example of craftsmanship. As you may or may not know, LaRue makes some of the finest products available. Their machining is second to none, and as soon as you see this quick detach mount you will know what I am talking about. I used this only twice on my rifle so it has very little wear. There are some small scratches in the matte finish but it just adds some character and by no means takes away from the looks. The screws came with red loctite pre-applied. I will be including the tool used to adjust the picatinny tension along with an instruction card and an extra screw. If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to email me.

I am asking $160. The original retail price I paid for this mount was $195 so I'd say you are getting a very nice deal. I am in Irvine and willing to meet you halfway. Thank you.

09-20-2011, 4:04 PM
Pm sent. Still have it?