PDA

View Full Version : Housegun

jellyb
01-31-2007, 4:53 PM
Has anybody looked a www.housegun.com it is suppose to be the answer to the sawed off shotgun. They sell a replacement barrel that opens up to 3 inches. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Jellyb

JPglee1
01-31-2007, 4:59 PM
They have a carbon fiber one, and a 4" model as well... Not sure what I think about a $250.00 barrel.

I'd love to hear from someone who actually bought/used one.

While you're getting your "HOUSEGUN" don't forget to look at the "Bed-A-Ciser" so you can work out in bed as well

http://www.bedaciser.com/images/bedaciser2.jpg
www.bedaciser.com

J

JPglee1
01-31-2007, 5:12 PM
Don't forget to order your "EZPZ" while yer there too hahahaha

http://www.theezpz.com/

http://www.theezpz.com/images/down.jpg

People have to use the toilet an average of eight times a day, over two billion times a day in the US alone.

That is a lot of bending, lifting, lowering, flushing and touching an unsanitary toilet.

The rich and famous, even the President has to do it,

No one has to anymore, EZPZ does it!

It is water powered, yet wastes no water, and uses no electricity.

Men, women, kids, loves it, because it makes it EZ to PZ.

Manufactured using the highest quality components. Designed for commercial and home use. It looks great and is EZ to install. Five year warranty.

Not in stores. Order now and receive a 5% rebate!

J

DJMAN
01-31-2007, 5:14 PM
Not the workout im looking forward to in my BED.:eek:

AJAX22
01-31-2007, 5:27 PM
I don't think I could even begin to describe what a bad idea I think a 12 gauge non-lined carbon fiber barrel is.

why not just lop off your old barrel and weld on a piece of 2 inch steel pipe? it'd work the same.

I can't see the shotgun developing enough pressure in a barrel that wide, or making a sufficent gas seal with the wad.

It's a great way to waste 500 bucks to make people laugh at you.

JPglee1
01-31-2007, 5:30 PM
why not just lop off your old barrel and weld on a piece of 2 inch steel pipe? it'd work the same.

Im pretty sure thats all this dude is doing... Looks like he prolly takes an original barrel, rolls a cone for it on a slip-roll and then welds it to the original chamber portion of the OE barrel.

Notice that the bottom of the barrel is parallel to the magazine tube (as it should be) and that the top of the barrel angles "up"....

Id love to see if it works. I think wad seal and shot don't matter with this thing, just toss the BBs out there and pray ;)

J

AJAX22
01-31-2007, 5:34 PM
at that point all the force is being applied in the chamber area of the blast. its the same as a sawed off with a four inch (or so) barrel. You'd probably do more damage farting at them if they're more than a few yards away, and if they're closer than that why the heck aren't you using a pistol?

indetrucks
02-01-2007, 2:44 PM
lol, if you cant hit someone standing in your hallway with a regular 12 gauge shotty....
You probably deserve to get robbed..
lol

mike100
02-01-2007, 3:33 PM
it's a photchop hoax..just incase this is the first time you've seen this.

JPglee1
02-01-2007, 3:36 PM
it's a photchop hoax..just incase this is the first time you've seen this.

The gun runs an add in Shotgun News, so Im thinking it must be real... Its not cheap to run those ads.

J

freshdesigns@hotmail.com
02-01-2007, 4:01 PM
It'd make a great beer stein if nothing else.

jellyb
02-01-2007, 4:12 PM
The gun runs an add in Shotgun News, so Im thinking it must be real... Its not cheap to run those ads.

J
I saw the add in the latest edition of American Handgunner.

ECVMatt
02-01-2007, 6:21 PM
That thing just look dumb. Plus if you had to use it, could you imagine the field day cops/lawyers would have with you??

Regular shotgun works with me.

Matt

PistolPete75
02-02-2007, 11:54 AM
that barrel is just ridiculous

THE 0NE
02-02-2007, 11:57 PM
ill just use my musket!!!!!!!! hahaha

M. Sage
02-03-2007, 9:30 AM
Why would you want a WIDER pattern!? IMO, hitting a BG with about a fist- or hand-sized pattern of 00B would probably be a lot more lethal.

Q
02-03-2007, 9:41 AM
it looks like a supertrap exhaust. it's like a cartoon doesn't look real.

one417
02-03-2007, 12:21 PM
it looks like a supertrap exhaust. it's like a cartoon doesn't look real.

Reminds me of something Elmer Fudd would carry while hunting wabbits :D .